Remo Recover for Android Software cannot recognize my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, how to recover my lost data on the phone’s SD card?
As Samsung Galaxy S3 phone does not support USB Mass Storage (UMS) mode, Remo Recover for Android is unable to access your device. However, a third party application can enable mass storage mode in your gadget. Once enabled, Remo will be able to read your Phone’s SD card. Click here to download and install a third party application (.apk).
Procedure to Enable USB Mass Storage Mode (UMS) in Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Download the USB Mass Storage (UMS) APK file. Connect your phone to the computer (with the help of USB cable) and copy the APK file to your device.
- Disconnect your Phone and navigate to the copied APK file. Follow the on screen instructions to install this application in your device.
- Once installed, open the application and select from the available options i.e. USB Mode or Mount Card or MTP.
- To use this third party application your phone must be rooted.
- The mentioned steps don’t lead to data loss; however, having a backup of your phone is strongly recommended.
- This application can only access the mounted SD card and not the Phone’s internal memory.
Note: We strongly recommend not rooting the phone as this might void the warranty and it is not considered as a good practice. Remo Software is not liable for any loss caused due to implementing the above mentioned steps. We have listed this here because, there are times when the value of lost data is more important than anything else.