- Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the required video codec is not installed on your computer
- Invalid File Format
- One or more codecs required to open this content could not be found. Error=C00D10D1
- Video not available, cannot find 'VIDS:xxxx' decompressor
- There are some codec issues that are making the AVI file not playable
These are some of the errors that you might encounter while playing AVI video. One of the most common issue for such errors is your AVI video codec. There are many scenarios that modifies your AVI codec and make it unplayable. Some of these are as listed below
- AVI file codec may get damaged due to disturbance while downloading and shows errors when you try to play it
- Codec file gets corrupted while playing AVI file in any incompatible media player
- Using an unreliable tool for compressing or decompressing the AVI video
What will you do in such situation? You need to fix the codec issues in order to play AVI file without any hassle. And it will be fixed easily with the help of Remo AVI Repair tool. Whenever you need to repair avi files that will not play remember this is the tool for you. It is built with powerful algorithms that joins broken parts of corrupted AVI file and renders healthy playable AVI file.
Features of Remo AVI Repair tool –
- Fixes codec errors in DivX and Xvid file formats
- Helps to repair AVI codec errors in both Windows and Mac system
- Assists you in fixing broken, truncated and broken AVI file
- Repairs AVI file stored on hard drives, memory cards pen drives, etc
Follow Below Mentioned Tutorial to Fix AVI Codec Error -
Step 1: Download and install Remo AVI Repair software on your system and launch it.
Step 2: Click on “Browse” option to select the AVI file that is having codec issues as shown in
Step 3: Next, click on “Repair” option to start AVI file repairing process as indicated in
Step 4: After completion of repairing process, view repaired AVI file using “Preview” option as shown in
Step 5: Finally, click “Save” option to store AVI file that is fixed as shown in
What else can Remo AVI Repair tool do?
Remo AVI Repair tool can also be used to fix audio video synchronization problem in AVI file. You can make use of this tool, even when you encounter broken index problem in AVI file. Moreover, bad frame and header corruption issues will be fixed in few minutes. Even,
- Helps to fix AVI seek error
- Allows you to fix AVI file that freezes while playing
- Supports to repair AVI file that plays only sound and no video
- Permits you to repair unplayable AVI file
Furthermore, the software has Remo technical support, which help to solve any queries related to software. Also, you can use demo version and preview the repaired AVI file to check the capabilities of the software before activating licensed version of the software.
- Avoid interruption while downloading AVI file
- Do not play AVI file in an incompatible media player