Recover Deleted Files from iPod
Have you deleted files from your iPod by mistake? Do not worry, you have reached the right place! Remo Recover software is your answer. It is a powerful file recovery tool which can be used not only on storage media like hard drives, USB drives, memory cards but also on iPods. This software is capable of recovering all the lost or deleted photo, audio and video files from your iPod easily
- Recovers over 111 media file formats from iPods including mp3, mp4, WAV, AVI, MPG, MOV, etc.
- Performs picture recovery from iPod in few clicks
- All the recovered files can be sorted based on their size, name, date and file type
- Recover files with original file names and directory structure
- Recovered files can be previewed before restoring them
- Retrieve deleted files from iPod connected to Windows 7, Vista, Win XP Operating System
- Separate application available for Mac OS X users
- Option to save the recovered files on any storage device or CD / DVD
Most common reasons in which files get deleted from iPod
- Accidentally deleting files or resetting of iPod
- Improper ejection of iPod while transferring photos, audio and video files to laptop or PC.
- iPod database corruption may lead to files getting deleted or lost.
- Synchronization error while syncing with iTunes may lead to loss of photo, audio and video files from iPod.
- When iPods freezes due to corruption, data on the iPod may get inaccessible.
How to Recover Deleted iPod Files?
Follow the simple steps provided below to restore deleted files from iPod.
- Download Remo Recover on your computer or laptop , install it and connect your iPod to it. Launch Remo Recover software.
- As you are recovering media files, select "Recover Photos" option from the main screen, as shown in .
- You will now see a screen which displays "Recover Deleted Photos" and "Recover Lost Photos" options, as shown in.
- Since you are recovering deleted files you need to select "Recover Deleted Photos" option. After selecting this option, a window displaying all the logical drives along with the connected iPod, pops up. Now select the iPod and click "Next" as shown in .
- You can perform additional search for media files based on their unique signatures, you may even skip this process and proceed with the normal deep scanning process to recover only deleted files, as shown in .
- Once you click on "Next" or "Skip", the scanning process starts. Remember clicking "Skip" will run deleted file recovery and if you select file types or "Mark All" and click "Next", then along with deleted recovery all lost files will also be recovered via signature search.
- The recovered iPod files are displayed in "File Type View" or "Data View" , as shown in.
- "Preview" option helps you in evaluating the recovery results
- You can even save the scanned information by using "Save Recovery Session" option, which lets you resume the saving process at anytime as shown in .
- Once you are satisfied with the recovery results, you can purchase the software and activate the product. Then, you can click "Open Recovery Session", which opens the previously saved information and click "Next", as shown in. Once you click "Next", you will get an option to save the recovered files on any storage media.
Supported iPod devices: iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle and iPod Nano.
Note: iPod Touch and iPhone is not supported.
Recover Deleted Files
Remo Recover is a powerful software which can recover deleted files whether it is photos, music, video or any other Office files. Its simple user interface makes recovery of deleted files easy for you. Know here the simple steps to restore deleted files.
Recover Deleted Photos
Remo Recover Media Edition is specially designed to recover deleted photos, RAW digital photos, music and video files, in few clicks. As it provides "Show Deleted" option to view the recoverable deleted photos seperately. See the complete recovery process on this page.
Recover Deleted Partition from Windows 7
Read this page, as it explains how to recover data (with its original file names and file attributes) from a deleted partition on Windows 7 while creating a new partition or shrink / extend the existing partition using Remo Recover Windows software.
Recover Files from a FAT32 Hard Drive
FAT32 file system is mainly used in external storage drives, as it is compatible with all the latest versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems. To recover deleted or lost files after formatting a FAT32 drive, the best option is to use Remo Recover software. Learn the product features and the detailed steps here.
Compact Flash Card Recovery
Compact Flash cards are chiefly known for its high storage capability and is used to store media files. Formatting, reformatting or file system corruption may lead to loss of these media files that are stored on the CF card. Remo Recover utility ensures complete recovery of files after these data loss scenarios. Follow the recovery instructions mentioned on this page.
Retrieval of files lost due to sync errors from Apple iPod
Restore deleted MP3 files from Apple iPod Nano