Recently I had planned to backup my huge collection of iTunes data from iPhone device to Windows 8 system. But while transferring them suddenly my friend ejected connected iPhone device from system. Later few minutes, I restarted my device, but all iTunes data were lost. Is it possible to restore lost iTunes data?
Obviously, it is possible because whenever iTunes data is lost from device, will not vanish permanently from device since its reference pointer only gets deleted and make room for storing other fresh content on those memory location. In such situation, by utilizing efficient third party data recovery application like Remo Recover you can easily restore those lost or deleted iTunes data on Windows 8 systems with ease. In addition, it has capable to perform iTunes data restoration from various versions of Windows and Mac OS in few minutes.
Various reasons behind loss of iTunes data
- iTunes data such as audio, video files can easily attack by virus and malware threats. Once these files attacked severely they might hide and leads to loss of files.
- Opting restore option in device will delete all data stored in it. Suppose if you have opted restore option in your device all iTunes data will erase completely.
- iTunes data can also get deleted due to accidental deletion by user. There are chances of deletion of iTunes data while performing any actions on device.
iTunes data also lost due to above mentioned reason including formatting device, updating iTunes software without data backup etc. whatever be reasons behind loss of iTunes data from device which can be easily restored with the assistance of this Remo Recover application in a couple of minutes. It restores lost or deleted iTunes data from iPod, iPad, iPhone on Windows 8 machine successfully.
Why Remo Recover application only?
- Performs safe and quick iTunes data recovery from device on Windows 8 system
- Supports various versions of Windows Operating System
- Does not damages your device since it is read only application
- Offers free technical support for 24*7 hours via email and live chat services
Additional advantage: With the usage of this application you can also carry out Windows Vista data recovery after reformat within a couple of minutes.
Guidelines to restore iTunes data on Windows 8 machine
- Download and install Remo Recover media version on your Windows 8 system successfully
- Connect your device to system from where you have lost iTunes data
- Launch the application and start recovery by choosing "Recover Photos" option from main screen
- Next choose either "Recover Delete Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" based on iTunes data loss scenario
- Next choose device from where you have lost iTunes and click next to start scanning process
- Once scanning process is over, application displays all recoverable files in "File Type View" and "Data View" format
- Choose file type which you wish to restore them and click Next to start recovery process
- Finally displays all recovered iTunes data once recovery process gets over
Suggestions to follow:
- Do not share any data on device without scanning using updated antivirus application
- Do not interrupt file transfer process when device is sync with systems
- Practice best usage of iTunes installed devices