You tried to update your Mac OS X on MacBook, but you were not able to update it. And, you got stuck in installation screen. Hence, you restored your MacBook to factory settings since all the files were backed up by Time Machine. But the worst thing happened when the file which you were searching for was not found in Time Machine backup.
What could be done in such situation?
Well, this kind of situation occurs every now and then. But the thing is, you can get back your data after factory reset on your MacBook even though there is no backup. You are wondering how it is possible. Well, it is possible with the help of Remo Data Recovery Software for Mac.
Remo Data Recovery Software for Mac- For Recovering MacBook Data after Factory Reset
Remo Mac Recovery tool scans your entire MacBook to locate and recover all data from it after factory reset. You can use this tool to recover data from MacBook partitions such as HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32. The tool helps to recover data from MacBook Air and MacBook Pro after factory reset.
Know How to Recover Files from MacBook after Factory Reset?
- Download Remo Mac Recovery tool Pro version on your MacBook and install it
- Now, launch the software and select 'Recover Volumes / Drives' option from the main interface
- In the next screen, choose 'Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery' option or 'Volume Recovery' to move to the next step
- Then, select the drive from which you want to recover data and click 'Next' button
- After completion of the scan, you will see the list of recovered files
- Select the required files and save them in any location of your choice
What more can Remo Data Recovery software do?
- The tool helps to recover data from unmountable MacBook hard drive.
- You can recover data from reformatted volumes and repartitioned drives.
- It creates disk images to bypass hard drive bad sector, later you can get back your files from this disk images
- The software retrieves files from iMac, Mac Mini, memory cards, USB flash drives, etc.
Remo Data Recovery Software for Mac comes handy to:
- Recover data from corrupted or inaccessible MacBook hard drive
- Helps in recovering Mac Trash even after emptying it
- Rescue data from MacBook after drive failure or crash
- Retrieve Files from formatted MacBook drives and volumes
- Restore data from MacBook after Apple Partition Table corruption