Does your Outlook refuses to open in Windows 7? Fix it at the earliest!!
Sometimes, Outlook displays error messages like “Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook” or “Something went wrong” while trying to open
Outlook in Windows 7 system. Due to which you will not be able to access any data stored on Outlook. Usually, this type of Outlook behavior is due to PST file corruption. There are several reasons due to which your PST file might get corrupt; such as:
- Outlook PST file crosses its maximum size limit
- Outlook incompatibility with Windows 7 or conflict with add-ins also results in damaged PST file
- Usage of unreliable application for importing or exporting PST file leads to corruption of Outlook file
- Improper termination of Outlook in Windows 7, while accessing or using PST file may corrupt your Outlook data file
Easy fix for 'Microsoft Outlook not opening' Issue
In such cases you can make use of Outlook scanpst.exe to fix Outlook, which is not opening due to above mentioned reasons. But in most of the cases, this inbuilt tool will fail to fix problems of Outlook. Instead, you could take assistance of Remo Outlook PST Repair tool, which will securely fix Outlook PST file that refuses to open in Windows 7 and other versions of Windows without altering your original file.
Fix inaccessible Outlook PST using Remo PST Repair tool…
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) software easily fixes all problems with Outlook PST file in simple steps on Windows 7 and other major versions of Windows OS. In addition to repairing the corrupt Outlook data file, the software retrieves emails from deleted items folder along with all the other Outlook attributes.
- Fixes password protected and compressed PST files in short span of time
- Extracts the content from the corrupt PST folder and saves it on a new healthy file without making any changes to the original file
- Repairs oversized PST files without any difficulty
- Provides you 2 options i.e. Normal Scan and Smart Scan, wherein 'Smart Scan' is useful to perform complete PST scan and fix any issues of PST file, when 'Normal Scan' could not provide complete recovery results.
- Helps to fix Microsoft Outlook working offline problem in secure way
- On completion of PST file repair process, it provides a preview of repaired results before saving them to any desired location
Install Remo PST Repair Tool To Fix Outlook 2007 Not Opening in Windows 7
- Download the software on your computer and install it
- After launching the software, you find main screen with 3 options i.e. Open PST File, Find PST File and Select Outlook Profile
- After choosing a particular option, click on Next
- In the next window, you find two scanning options i.e. Normal Scan and Smart Scan. Select any one and specify destination path to store the recovered PST file
- To begin the scanning process, click on Repair option
- In the end, you can view recovered files with the help of an option called Preview and save them