Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Have you formatted your Windows 8 drive? Do you desire to recover the formatted data from your drive? Then refer this page which will let you know you about how to recover data from formatted drive.
The data from the formatted drive can be easily recovered by means of an appropriate recovery tool. Now you wonder how it is possible when the data is formatted, but there are some hidden facts which are unknown to many computer users.
Hidden facts about the formatted data
When the hard drive is formatted the data does not get removed from the drive, instead only the reference of the formatted data gets removed from the drive. So this provides chances for the data recovery software to recover the files from the drive. But NOTE that there can be threat to the formatted files, these files which are residing on the drive after format can get overwritten by newly loaded files. Therefore, if this happens then the recovery may be incomplete or it can be impossible sometimes. So avoid loading data on the drive after format is performed as this can overwrite the formatted files which are residing on the drive.
But many users after knowing this unknown facts still possess the same ambiguity: how to recover files from formatted Windows 8 drive. However by utilizing Remo Recover (Windows) you can easily recover the data from formatted drive of Windows 8 and as well solve your ambiguity.
What is the need to format a drive?
- When you desire to switch or transform from the currently working OS to another OS then you may have to format the drive
- There can be a situation where you have to forcefully format the drive in order to access the drive data, one such example may be when file system of drive is corrupted then the drive will sometimes prompt you to format
- If the drive is severely attacked by virus then it may ruin the normal functionality of the computer, so agitated by this many users try to format the drive in order to get rid of virus
- Apart from formatting hard drive users also format USB drives, memory cards, iPods and many more gadgets.
The above mentioned are the situations where many users commonly use format option, but the data which is residing within drive will get formatted. So before format make sure there is no important data within the drive.
Features of Remo Recover (Windows)
- Remo Recover (Windows) is preferred by most professional experts as it can quickly recover the formatted data from Windows 8 drive
- This well-known tool can effortlessly recover around 300 types of files including documents, pictures, videos, zip etc.
- Supports recovery from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT
- There is no doubt that this is an advanced software, and hence it can be used by both professional and novice users as this tool provides their users with highly interactive and easy to understand interface which can make the recovery process very simple
- If you feel any difficulties in using this application, then you can take assistance from our highly trained technical professionals who can help you in solving the problem at any time round the clock
Steps to recover data from formatted drive
The following are the detailed steps for recovering data from emptied recycle bin
- Download and install the demo version of this tool
- Launch the application, and on the main screen select “Recover Drives” option as in
- In the upcoming screen select “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option as pointed in
- Select the drive from where you want to recover the data, after selecting wait for the scanning to complete
- After successful completion of scanning the program will list you the recovered data with two types of views such as “File Type View” and “Data View” as indicated in
- A user can have a preview of the recovered data by utilizing “Preview” option as in
- If you have satisfied with the recovery then you can make use of “Save Recovery Session” option as spotted in in order to save the scanned information
- The recovered data from trial version of this program can only be previewed, so if you want to save the recovered data on to your drive then you may have to purchase the software
- Once you purchase the utility activate it, and then launch it
- You can save your valuable time by using “Open Recovery Session” option as shown in to open the previously saved recovery information
- And once the recovery is complete save the recovered data at any safer location
Additional info: In case you are excited to know how to rescue data on Windows XP then stick to this link in order to get brief information.