You had to clear unwanted files from your Mac El Capitan; so you set out to delete all files not required by you anymore. But in the process, you delete few important files too, by mistake. To make things worse, you empty Trash without even checking. The next day, while searching for some audio files, you realize that the files are lost. Only now do you understand the mistake you committed!
Deleting files, especially important ones and that too without having a backup, is painful. However, you need not worry that your audio files are permanently erased from El Capitan. It is possible to restore audio files because even though the deleted files cannot be seen, they still reside in the drive itself. Only the address pointers of the files get erased.
Remo Photo Recovery for Mac to Retrieve Deleted Songs on El Capitan:
- To easily get back deleted audio files on Mac El Capitan, Remo Mac Photo Recovery software comes in handy
- The tool scans the entire storage drive to find and restore deleted audio files quickly
- It will also recover lost or erased audio files of various file formats from Mac system
- Remo Media Recovery software also restores deleted or missing videos, photos, text documents, and so on from Mac drives
- The application gets back multimedia files from other Mac devices such as MacBook, iPod, iMac, etc.
Remo Recover (Mac) utility supports data recovery from hard disks, external hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, iPods, etc. If you want to restore a particular type of file, then you can make use of Select File Type option to refine the search process. To locate required files from the recovered files list on the basis of file name, signature, file type, etc. you can use the Find tool option.
Steps to Recover Deleted Audio Files on El Capitan using Remo Recover (Mac):
- Download and install the software on your Mac computer
- Launch the application. Select Recover Photos option from the main screen
- In the consecutive screen, opt for Recover Deleted Photos option
- From the list of volumes displayed, select the drive from which deleted music files have to be recovered
- Hit on Next option for scanning process to begin
- Once scanning is completed, preview the recovered files and save them on a preferred destination
You can make use of Remo Mac Photo Recovery software:
- To recover files deleted while copying from one storage medium to another
- For recovering deleted or lost photos from iTunes library
- Pictures and other media files recovery from corrupt memory card
- To retrieve videos or RAW images from digital cameras and camcorders
- For restoring media files from formatted or inaccessible storage devices