A quick video tutorial on how to recover accidentally deleted files, files deleted using Shift + Del keys or files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin.
Hi there, let me show you how to recover deleted files using Remo Recover (Windows) software.
1. Launch the software and click on Recover Files (Basic Edition).
2. Now click on "Recover Deleted Files"
3. Select the drive on which the files were deleted and click Next
4. After a quick scan for deleted files software displays the data on the drive.
5. Now click on "Show Deleted" button to display only the deleted files or folders.
6. Select the files or folders you would like to recover and click Next
7. A prompt appears to save the Recovery Session, click Yes button and save the Recovery Session file.
8. Saving Recovery Session would help you to stop and resume the saving process at a later time.
9. Now click on Browse button to select a location for saving the recovered data.
10. Click Next to save the recovered data.
11. Once the saving process is complete, software opens the destination location where the files and folders are saved.
The deleted files were successfully recovered in few simple clicks. Thanks for watching!