I have 8 GB of SD memory card in which I have stored all beloved captured pictures. Thing is recently I encountered problem in accessing that memory card. Therefore, I formatted it without noticing data stored on it. Due to this, I have lost my most memorable pictures from it. Could anyone provide solution to overcome this problem?
Be calm… don’t worry about lost photos as they are not lost forever from memory card instead disappeared and you cannot able to get back directly. Therefore, you should have recovery software to get them back as they were before. Remo Recover software is one of the outstanding tools in restoring any type of pictures from memory card after formatting. Know more about this tool in continuing reading next paragraph.
Special benefits of Remo Recover
- Provides demo version to evaluate its efficiency in restoring pictures prior to purchasing
- You can dynamically add file types that are not find in software
- 24*7 hours of tech support is provided to assist you to how to use software
- Provides cent percent guarantee of secure recovery process
Are you worried how to retrieve pictures from Canon D10? If so then click on given link and learn recovery procedure in a couple of minutes.
When user may format memory card
- When virus and malware threats attacked
- When it is inaccessible due to file system error
- When user accidentally formatting instead of performing other actions
Other data loss scenarios of memory card supported by Remo Recover
- Deleting pictures due to lack of space to store other data
- While transferring photos to other storage device if any interruption occurs
- Improperly usage of memory card results into inaccessible memory card
- When user do not follow safe remove procedure while ejecting memory card out
- Frequently performing inserting and ejecting memory card when it is not detecting in system
List of steps to follow to perform photo recovery from memory cards
- Download Remo Recover and install it on your computer
- Connect your memory card to the computer where you have installed the software
- Now start the software by double clicking on desktop icon and select Recover Files in the main screen
- Now the software scans your memory card and displays all found files in the form of a list
- At this point, you have an option to preview recovered pictures
- Select the files that you want to save and save them in a desired location
Note: To recover lost photos from camera in an easy way, visit given link and get back all your photos.....
Advantages of Remo Recover
- Supported brands are Kingston, Panasonic, Sigma, Pentax, FujiFilm, Olympus, Nikon, Sony, Canon etc
- Supported file types are JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD and many more