I was using Outlook 2010 application in my old configuration system, to access my personal and business emails. However, few days before I purchased new configuration system and now, I wish to transfer all my Outlook 2010 data from old system to new computer. Please anyone help me.. Thanks in advance…
Outlook 2010 application provides facilitates to send, receive and manage many attributes such as emails, notes, RSS feeds, calendar items, contacts, etc. Apart from this, it also facilitates user to transfer their Outlook profile data to other system. Here are simple guidelines to copy Outlook 2010 to new computer, just have look and follow the same in your system.
- Open Outlook 2010 application
- Go to Tools and choose Account Settings
- A Windows pop up in which click on Data File tab
- Next click on Open File Location to get the location of PST file
- After this, install fresh copy of Outlook application in new system and launch it
- Click on File-> Import and Export-> Import from another program file and click Next
- Specify the location of backup PST file using Browse button and click on Finish button
By following above-mentioned steps keenly, you can successfully copy your Outlook 2010 data to new computer. However, this manual process is not so safe since it has some disadvantages too. Because, while performing this process if you come across any interruptions, then you may loss data. Besides, this process does not backup all the Outlook 2010 data, such as signature, nicknames, settings, notes, rules, etc. All Outlook data you cannot able to backup using this method. Hence, I suggest you that it is safe to use third party application like Remo Outlook Backup tool can safely, securely and quickly backup all Outlook 2010 data, and smoothly copy to new system without any complications.
Advantages of having Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate tool
- Facilitates built-in scheduler to take backup of Outlook data and even help to restore the backup when existing Outlook profile is corrupted
- You can secure your backup of Outlook data by setting password key to avoid accessing it from unauthorized users
- Compatible with major Windows OS such as Windows XP, Vista, 8, 7 and Windows 2008 Server
- Backup all Outlook data even including settings, rules, nicknames, etc
- Avails user to get same settings on moved computer which you were configured earlier in older system
- User friendly, safe and secure application and completely free from virus threats
- Provides free technical assistance if you feel difficulty in using the application
Note: Click on given link to learn backup Outlook data file in simple steps with the use of this Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate application...
Guidelines to be followed in copying Outlook 2010 data to new computer
- Download Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate application and install on your old system from where you wish to backup Outlook 2010 data. Then launch the software by double clicking the icon created on desktop.
- Main screen displays with following options i.e. “Backup”, “Restore” and “Migrate”. In which you choose Backup option initially and perform backup process successfully by following instructions are given in each screen shots
- Next install the application on new computer and launch it to choose Migrate tab
- In next screen, you have to choose backup file that you want to migrate by utilizing Browse button.
- Now you will get a new window to choose the items to migrate option. Choose the items you wish to migrate, and click on Next button.
- The application initiates the migration procedure. After finishing of the Outlook migration procedure, you will receive confirmation message.
Click here to know how to restore Outlook backup when there are any problems with your Outlook in few simple steps...