Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Recently, I updated my system from Window 7 to Windows 8 operating system. I had two paritions on my Windows 8 HDD, I wanted to increase the size of the first partition by shrinking the second one and then extending the first one. Since, my Windows 8 disk management utility wasn’t working fine; I used a third-party partitioning utility. After partitioning is complete I restarted my system. I don’t know what went wrong, I am unable to access or retrieve the data from my second partition of my Windows 8. Please anyone help me out overcome this issue since I have stored lot of personal data on that partition.
This can be due to partition corruption; one of the main reason for this could be using the unreliable partitioning tool. However, there is no need to worry about lost data because even when partition gets corrupt your data will be there on the HDD but will be in accessible. In this instance by employing Remo Recover (Windows) application, you can easily restore all data from it. This application scans your hard disk partition deeply to detect all files and folders andthen displays them in File Type View and Data View format. It restores all kinds of data such as videos, audio, pictures, documents etc from Windows 8 hard disk in a couple of minutes.
Other various reasons behind loss of data on Windows 8
- Interrupting file transfer process: Suppose you are transferring data from your Windows 8 system to external storage device such as USB drive. In such instance if you interrupt this process by switching off PC suddenly or ejecting USB drive out, which results in loss of files that are being transferred..
- File system error: Usually file system plays a main role in running a system and it helps to store and retrieve data from hard disk. Suppose file system is corrupted in your system, data loss will happen easily.
- Formatting: Suppose if you have stored infected data from other devices and stored in your Windows 8 partition. This infection would spread to your entire partition and corrupt it. In such cases you may opt for formatting that partition to avoid further corruption and clean all virus threats completely.
- Accidental deletion: Most of the users encounter loss of data after performing accidental deletion while managing data in system.
Whatever might be the reasons behind loss of data from Windows 8 system, you can easily restore them with the assistance of Remo Hard Disk Recovery application. It supports other versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 7. Moreover, this application carries data recovery process in a safe and secure way, and it does not damage your data while recovering them.
Read here to know how to recover deleted FAT32 partition on Windows system with the usage of this Remo Recover application by clicking on given link...
- Scan your system regularly with updated antivirus application
- Backup essential data to external storage
- Practice best usage of system to avoid simple data loss
- Attempt for recovery of hard disk bad sectors
More about Remo Recover application
- Recovers FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 partitions from hard disk
- Provides demo version to test the application prior to purchasing full version
- More user-friendly application
- In addition to corrupt partition recovery, the software restores deleted partition from Windows 8 and from other versions of Windows computers
- Guaranties cent percent recovery of all data
- Compress the recovered data and allows users to store data to any storage device
- Performs data recovery from various storage devices such as USB, memory card, external hard disk, iPod etc
If you do not know how to recover partition after diskpart clean on Windows machines then click on given link and know detailed information about it.
How to Restore Files from Corrupt Partition on Windows 8?
- First step, you should download and install Remo Recover software on your Windows 8 system
- Run the application
- The main screen gets displayed, from that select Recover Drives
- After which choose Partition Recovery. It will display all the drives avaiabale in your system
- Then choose the drive from which you want to restore partition and click on Next button to begin the scanning process
- After completion of scanning process, a list of files get displayed
- Files can be viewed in two view i.e. File Type View or Data View
- Check your recovered files using Preview option