Android Data Recovery Tool
Recently I bought new Android Jelly Bean OS installed Smartphone and stored all collected media files on it. Since one day in a hurry, I opt for format option and lost all my data accidentally. Please anyone suggest a solution to get my all data back in safe.
Do not worry; your data can be recovered as they are not deleted permanently from phone. In order to restore them you should have third party data recovery tool that can scan and recover all data from Android phone. To carry out safe and secure data recovery process on any Android phones keeping your data intact can be done with the help of Remo Recover Android application. Know more about this tool in next paragraph. Continue reading…..
Features of Remo Recover Android
- Performs deleted files recovery in a couple of minutes
- Retrieves data from internal and external storage area of phones
- Performs recovery of all media files includes photos, videos, and music files
- Supports lost or deleted data recovery from camera, memory cards, USB drives and flash memory storage devices
- Extracts data from SD memory cards used in Android phones
Android users may lose their data due to following reasons
- When OS severely gets corrupt or damage
- Due to memory card corruption
- Frequent rebooting of phone leads to Phone’s OS crash
- Abruptly switching off phone
- Quickly removing SD card out from phone leads to file system corruption
- Sharing virus and other malware threats infected data
- Running more number of application in background leads to OS fail
Why Remo Recover Android?
- Performs safe, easy and secure data recovery from all Android phones
- Comprises of simple user interface that helps user to perform recovery process successfully
- Provides trial version to evaluate capability of tool in recovering files prior to purchase full version
- Keeps your data intact while performing scanning and recovery process
- Provides free customer support for 24/7
Steps involved in performing Android data recovery
- Initially you need to download and install Remo Recover Android tool on your system
- Next connect your Android device to system where you have installed tool
- Launch the application to start recovery process
- Once tool detected your device, starts scanning phone’s internal memory and external memory
- Displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- Choose file type that you wish to restore and click Next
- Tool starts recovery process and once finished this process, allows you to preview recovered files
- If you have obtained expected results in demo version then go with full version to save those files to your storage devices
Note: Whenever you lose data from Android phone’s internal or external memory, stop usage of device and do not perform any actions such as storing, accessing etc. Because lost of deleted files may get overwritten and makes you to lose permanently beyond recovery.
With the help of Remo Recover application you can learn how to recover lost data from hard disk with securely and accurately. Learn more...