How to delete saved passwords?
Many people allow their web browsers to remember password when browsing websites. Do you know that your saved password on browser is insecure and can be hacked (or) misused when you share your computer with others? Saving passwords on a public computer such as library or at the airport poses more risk since any user can obtain access to your sensitive information. So, it is very important to delete saved passwords from your internet browser and prevent hacking.
How do I delete saved passwords from my browser?
It is quite easy to clear saved password from your browser. Follow the instructions below based on the internet browser you are using. For example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, Safari or Google Chrome
On Internet Explorer:
To remove saved password from Internet explorer is very easy, just follow the below steps:
- Open Internet explorer browser
- Click on “Tools” tab
- And then click “Internet Options”
- Under Browsing History, click on “Delete” button
- Check the Passwords box and click “Delete” button again
- All your saved passwords will be cleared from Internet explorer browser
On Mozilla Firefox:
- Run Mozilla Firefox
- Go to “Edit” and then “Preference”
- Choose “Security” option
- Press on “Saved passwords” button and a pop up will come up
- Click on “Show Passwords” button and now all your saved password will be displayed, remove the password which you don’t want to be saved
- Launch Safari browser and menu
- Choose “Preferences”
- Switch to Auto fill tab
- Click on Edit button for Usernames and Passwords
- Delete the entries that corresponds and remove the saved passwords
On Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to “Settings”-> Preference (Or) from chrome browser, go to chrome://settings/personal
- Click on “Show advanced settings” and select “Manage saved password” under Password and forms. A popup will show saved passwords list.
- Click on the sites and then click on “show” button and your passwords will be shown, remove the same
Nevertheless, the only con of using these techniques is that, the clearing password options differ on different OS platforms like Mac and Windows. Hence it is highly suggested to make use of a reliable third party application to delete saved password like “Remo MORE”.
Salient features of the software:
Remo MORE is an amazing utility to clear saved password from your internet browser. This tool easily clear all saved password on both Windows and Mac operating systems. The tool is very simple and easy to use, because of its very friendly graphical user interface. Using MORE suit you can clear saved passowrds from different browsers in one click. Furthermore the software provides technical assistance to all its users on all days of the year. This tool has centralized cloud control panel, which helps user to control many device. This tool is completely free you just to download it.
Steps to delete saved password using Remo MORE:
- Download and install MORE software in your computer and launch it. After launching select "Optimize" option from Main window as depicted in .
- From the next screen select "Privacy Cleaner" option to delete saved password as shown in .
- After this select “One Click Clean” option from the third window to clean browser cache, cookies, browser history etc as illustrated in .
- After scanning, software will show you list of the items that are need to be cleaned. Click on "Clean" button to delete those items as shown in . You can view the cleaning process by progress bar. As soon as the process gets completed receive a summery of cleaned items.