USB flash drive is typically a portable, rewriteable and physically much smaller than a disk. Moreover, one can plug it into the system USB port and function as a portable drive, which most commonly used to store, backup and transfer data. In spite of these conventional properties, there is always a risk of data loss due to various reasons one among them is intentional or unintentional deletion. Have you ever felt sorry for accidentally deleting important data, which took days or even months of hard work? In that case, you will feel embarrassing! Because, here is absolute solution Remo Recover software to achieve deleted data recovery from USB flash drive within few clicks
However, when a file is deleted it is not completely deleted from USB flash drive, the windows just mark the deleted space as available space can be utilized for storing other files or programs. Nevertheless, saving new data to the USB flash drive can overwrite the deleted data with the new one making quite impossible to restore it. Therefore, before the data is overwritten you should make use of Remo Recover tool, which is professional data recovery software capable enough to restore deleted files including pictures, audio, video, documents, spreadsheets, email, etc with great ease. With the help of this powerful software, it’s possible to undelete data from USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, etc of numerous manufacturers including SanDisk, HP, Transcend, Kingston, LaCie, etc with utmost ease. This software has the ability to recover data from missing partition of USB drive with ease.
Possible Causes behind Deletion of Data from USB Flash Drive:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while removing unwanted files you may end up mistakenly clicking on “Delete” option. This can result in deletion of essential files along with the other ones within few minutes.
- Abrupt Removal of USB flash drive: At times, while transferring some of your crucial files from USB flash drive to other storage device like system, laptop, etc. Meanwhile, if any end up unplugging the USB flash drive can make you lose entire files within few clicks.
- Virus Attacks: Whenever you connect the USB flash drive to any virus infected PC can make you lose entire data during antivirus scanning process.
- Improper handling of USB flash drive: Sometimes, due to mere negligence or carelessness you may end up losing entire stored data from USB flash drive. Few of the other reasons include abrupt power failure, sudden system shutdown, using unreliable third party tool, etc.
In order to overcome such an undesirable conditions, one should keep proper back up of important data from USB flash drive and transfer to other storage device. Always remember that you should immediately stop using the USB flash drive soon after facing data deletion issues to avoid overwriting of deleted data with newer one. Although, still you are unable to follow up or fail to maintain proper data backup from USB flash drive then, here is an excellent solution Remo Recover tool that has the ability to restore deleted files from USB flash drive at your fingertips.
Most Remarkable features of the Remo Recover software:
- Safe, easy to use and read only application to restore deleted files includes photo file extension like JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc and RAW photo file format, video file format such as AVI, MP4, MOV, etc, audio file formats like MP3, WAV, etc, document file formats like .doc and .docx
- Built in scanning algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of entire USB flash drive to restore deleted files
- Restore deleted files, which have been emptied from Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash Bin or bypass Recycle Bin or Trash Bin when it exceeds its size limit
- Restore files deleted using “Shift + Delete” or “Command + Shift + Delete” combination from USB flash drive connected to Windows or Mac machine
- Supports deleted data recovery from hard drive, external hard drive, Fire Wire drive and many other storage devices
- Ability to restore deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS and HFSX partitions / volume
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, 2003, etc and Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc
Simple Steps To Restore Deleted Data From USB Flash Drive:
- Initially, connect the USB flash drive to your computer. Now, download and install demo version of Remo Recover software on your computer. Then, launch this advanced tool to get home screen
- Then, among the displayed options choose “Recover Files” option and from the next screen select “Recover Deleted Files” option to restore deleted files from USB flash drive
- Further, choose the USB drive from which you need to restore deleted files and click on “Next” option to start the scanning process
- Once the scanning process gets completed, you can preview the restored data in “File Type View / Data View” option.
- Finally, you can now save the restored files to the destination location using “Save Recovery Session” option. And, if you are satisfied with the recovery result you can purchase the complete version of Remo Recover software
Note: Make use of Remo Recover software to recover data from unreadable USB drive on both Windows and Mac operating system