How to free up my System Memory using Remo Optimizer Software?
Whenever System Memory is totally occupied with full data then there would be a direct effect on decreasing System Performance. Hence erasing System Memory’s unwanted files, junk data etc. would pave way for increasing free space and boosting System Speed.
Please follow the below steps to optimize system memory:
- Launch the Software
- Our Software would start scanning your computer, click "Cancel Scan" and stop the scan
- Click on "Tools" option
- Software would display six tools
- Click on "Open" option which is right to System Memory option
- In next screen our Software would display the Used Memory and Free Memory details of your System Memory
- Click on “Optimize” option
- Software would start releasing unwanted memory space
- Once the memory optimizing process completes, Software would display a message with the memory released information
- Click on “OK” to close the message window
- Now your System Memory is optimized.