How can I fix disk errors with the Disk Checker option in Remo Optimizer Software?
Performing Disk Check with Remo Optimizer Software is a stress-free process. You can check the drive issues, bad sectors, file system and space occupied by each files on the drive through Disk Check option.
Please follow the below steps to fix errors with Disk Check option:
- Launch the Software
- Our Software would start scanning your computer, click on "Cancel Scan" and stop the scan
- Now select "Tools" option
- Software would display six tools
- Click on "Open" option which is to the right side of "Disk Checker"
- Our Software would display the drives that are connected to your computer
- Please select the drive to check for errors and click "Next"
- Next window would contain two options "Normal Analysis" and "Thorough Analysis"
- Select "Normal Analysis", if you wish to analyze the drive for file system errors
- Choose "Through Analysis", if you wish to analyze the drive for bad sectors and recover readable information from it
- Once you choose Normal Analysis, our software would start analyzing the drive and would display the list of issues with file system
- You can click on "Print" in order to print the issues or you can click on "Finish"
- Once you choose "Thorough Analysis", our software would prompt you to restart the computer
- Click "Yes" and restart your computer
- Thorough Analysis process would begin once the computer restarts
- Once this process completes our software would display the list of issues associated with the drive.