How to perform drive defragmentation process using Remo Optimizer Software?
Fragmented files in the drive could slow down computer’s performance. Remo Optimizer software helps you to defrag your fragmented drive.
Follow the steps mentioned below for drive defragmentation:
- Launch the Software
- Our Software would start scanning your computer, click "Cancel Scan" and stop the scan
- Click on "Tools" option
- Software would display six tools
- Click on "Open" option which is right to Drive Defrag option
- Select the drive to analyze and defragment
- Further click on "Analyze" option
- Software would start to analyze the drive and intimate you once the analysis completes
- Then click on "Next" option
- Software would display two types of defragmentation i.e. Quick and Deep Defragmentation
- Quick Defragmentation would defrag files that are often fragmented
- Deep Defragmentation would defrag all files which are not been defragged for long time and it consumes more time compared to Quick Defragmentation
- Select the required option to defrag the drive
- Once you choose Quick Defragmentation option, software would provide you three choices i.e. Defrag full drive, defrag only selected file types and Skip Large Files
- Select the required option and click next
- Software would start defragmentation process
- Software would intimate you once the defragmentation completes
- Further click "Next" so that the software would analyze the defragged drive
- Select "Click here to see report" option to view the analyzed report in a separate web page
- Once you are done click "Finish"
- In case if you choose Deep Defragmentation option the software would start defragmentation process at once
- Please wait until the process completes 100%
- Once the process completes you could then follow the above mentioned steps to view analysis report and complete the defragmentation.