How to save the backup of Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software on Remo Cloud Backup?
Remo Backup is a standalone software bundled with Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate. In order to use Remo Backup, you need to enable the cloud backup option on Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software.
Steps to enable cloud backup:
- Open Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate
- Navigate to “Settings” at top right corner
- Now click on “Cloud Backup Settings” tab and check mark the check box “Enable Cloud Backup”
- Remo Backup Signup window appears, fill in your details to create a Remo Backup account
- If you have already created a Remo Backup account, click “Login” and enter your login credentials
- Click “OK” to save the changes