How to spilt files before uploading to Remo Software’s FTP server?
We recommend splitting files over 1 GB in size before uploading. A step by step procedure to split and upload a file:
- Download and install Winrar to split and compress files for uploading
- Select and right click the file, which you wish to split and compress.
- Select "Add to Archive" option.
- A window will pop up with various options. In "Archive name" field type the name of your archive manually in the text box provided or leave the default name displayed.
- At the bottom there is an option “Split to Volume, Bytes” use the drop down menu and select “700 MB (CD700)”.
- When you have chosen the split option for your archive, click the "OK" button.
- After splitting upload all the fragments or splits to the FTP location provided to you.