How to uninstall Remo Optimizer software?
Like any other software on your Windows PC, you could uninstall Remo Optimizer software in just few clicks.
Steps to uninstall Remo Optimizer software:
- Open Task Manager (press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together).
- Click on “More Details”.
- Locate “Remo Optimizer” software, make a right click on it and select "End Task".
- Click on “Start” menu and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on “Programs” and then on “Uninstall a Program”.
- From the list of programs, search and locate Remo Optimizer and right click on it.
- A drop down menu will appear, select Uninstall option from it.
- Confirmation message pops up, click “Yes” to confirm removal of the application.
- Uninstallation process will begin and once done you will receive confirmation message.
- Click “OK” and restart your PC.