I do not want other users of my Mac to check my history; can I schedule cleaning Mac History?
Yes, "Schedule" feature provided under settings will allow you to schedule the clearing of Mac History when the system is in idle state or at a specified time i.e., daily or weekly.
Please follow the steps provided to schedule the software:
- Launch Remo MORE software.
- Click on "Optimize".
- Click on "Privacy Cleaner".
- Click on "Settings".
- Click on "Schedule" tab.
- Select day/s and provide time.
- Click on "Close" button and you are done.
- Now the process is automated as specified.