How to block websites on my child’s computer which I added as a user device in Cloud?
Admins can block the user from accessing websites on his device. Remo More Cloud allows admins to lock and unlock any website on user's device remotely at any time. Please follow the steps below to lock websites:
- Launch Remo MORE Software on your device
- Login to Cloud Account (You could also login to cloud from any device by browsing to my.remomore.com)
- Click on "User Devices"
- All user devices added to the Cloud Account would be displayed here
- Click on the user's device you wish to lock website/s
- Further, choose "Control"
- You would now be displayed with four options, viz., Breaches, Apps, Websites and Security
- Click on "Websites"
- A list of website categories would be displayed
- By default, the Status of all categories would be set "Open"
- Locate the desired category and set the status to "Lock"
- Further, click on "Apply" and "Close".
Once you are done with the above steps, Cloud server would start communicating with Remo MORE Application on user's device. Kindly, allow 5 to 10 minutes for the initiated actions to be performed on user’s device.