How to permanently clean the junk files/trash files in my device?
If you are looking to clean the junk files permanently in you device then you need to select the high wiping standard from Remo MORE Cloud’s Cleaning Settings.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Remo MORE Software on your device
- Login to your Cloud Account (You could also login to cloud from any device by browsing to my.remomore.com)
- Click on "All Devices"
- All devices added to the Cloud Account would be displayed here
- Click on the device you wish to clean junk files permanently
- Further, choose "Boost"
- You would now be displayed with 8 options, viz., Details, Memory, Network, Startup Programs, Storage, Auto Maintenance Settings System Info and Cleaning Settings
- Click on "Cleaning Settings"
- You would now be displayed with nine data wiping algorithms
- Select any one of the option under “High”
- Now select option the “Storage”
- You would be displayed with option to clean Junk Files under the system drive(C:\)
- Further, click on "Apply" and "Close".
- Click on “Clean Now” option.
Once you are done with the above steps, Cloud server would start communicating with Remo MORE Application on user's device and would lock the specified application/s. Kindly, allow 5 to 10 minutes for the initiated actions to be performed on user’s device.