How much free space do I need to have for creating an image of my 1TB HDD with Remo MORE?
In order to create an image file of a 1TB HDD, you need to have 1TB or more free space which is sufficient enough to write the image file on the drive.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to recover your files from disk image file:
- Launch Remo MORE software.
- Click "Recover".
- Further click "Recover Files".
- Click "Create Image".
- Select the drive to create Disk Image File and click "Next" button.
- The software would now prompt you to provide destination location.
- Provide a destination location and click on "Save".
- The software would display you a confirmation message once done.