Repaired the PST file successfully using Remo Repair Outlook (PST), but I am still unable to open Outlook “Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window”?
This issue occurs, when you have not attached the recovered PST file to your Profile. In this case, you need to create a new profile and link the recovered PST file to that Profile.
Please follow the steps below to create New Profile and attach the Recovered PST file:
- Open “Control Panel” from your Start menu
- Click “Mail” and further click on “Data Files”.
- Now, click on “Add” and navigate to the location where you have saved the repaired PST file. Select the repaired PST file and click OK
- Select the opened PST file in “Account Settings” window and click the option, “Set as Default”
- Close all windows and open your Outlook application.
- Now you can access all your recovered mail items.