Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
I have lost some of my valuable pictures which were stored on my memory card due to read/write error. Is it possible to restore them back? How is it possible? Which third party recovery software will I use to get back all lost pictures?
Of course, you have solution to get rid off from this kind problem and can retrieve whatever files you have lost or deleted from memory card or from other storage mediums as well. Most users came across this kind of problem and restored their pictures with the assistance of Remo Recover software. It is specially designed for restoring photos which are lost or deleted due to any reasons.
More about Remo Recover application
- Capable in recovering all types of picture file formats (Including RAW)
- Performs safe and secure recovery
- Supports both Windows and Mac machines
- Can even recover photos after formatting any memory card
- Provides free technical assistance for users via email and live chat services
Types of memory card supported by Remo Recover application are SDHC cards, SDXC cards, XD cards, SD cards, flash cards, memory sticks, compact flash cards, etc. In addition, this tool helps to restore pictures from formatted, inaccessible, corrupt memory cards.
- Do not store important pictures in memory card for a longer time
- Do not connect memory card to infected systems
- Always attempt for recovery of bad sectors
- Use memory card in a proper way
Steps involved in recovering lost pictures from memory card as follows
- Initially connect your memory card to system where you would like to perform recovery process
- Download Remo Recover media version application and install on your system successfully
- Begin the recovery process by following onscreen instructions
- Select Recover Photos option from main screen and next choose Recover Lost Photos option and click on Next
- Application starts scanning the system to detects available drives in it and displays on screen
- Choose memory card from the displayed list and click Next to begin scanning process
- Once scanning is done you can preview all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- Choose file type would like to recover or else skip this step to restore all file types
- Click Next to begin recovery process and once it is finished you can preview all restored files but tool don’t allow you save them
- If you are satisfied with results you have got then go for full version and save all restored files to your disk
Note: Stop using memory card whenever you lose valuable files from it and you would like to restore them. Because you store any other files on memory card, then lost files get overwrites and this makes to lose pictures or files permanently from it.
Remo Software is the best application to perform picture recovery on Windows 8 without taking into account of reasons behind lost. To know more, click on provided link...
Most of users lose their valuable pictures from memory card due to following errors
- Memory card error
- Card not initialized error
- Card error
- Memory card Read/Write error
- No memory card error
- Card cannot be used error
Cause of Memory card error
- The memory card is not formatted correctly
- The file system is corrupted or damaged
- Faulty card reader
- Card is infected from virus or malware threats
- Ejecting the memory card without switching the digital camera off
- Switching off the camera during write or read course