Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most popular and renowned application of MS Office suite, which facilitates user to create slide based presentations for multiple purposes. Nowadays, Presentations are widely used in each and every sector like commercial and business sectors, education institutes, hospitals, small organizations, etc. Generally MS PowerPoint saves the presentation files in PPT file extension and in the newer versions i.e. from MS Office 2007 version these Presentation files are saved in PPTX extension. However, at times PPTX files stored on computer \ laptop may get corrupt and pop up any of the below mentioned error messages while accessing:
- There was an error accessing file a:/abc
- The PPTX file is damaged and cannot be opened
- PowerPoint found a problem with content in FileName.pptx
- PowerPoint found a problem with content in the file FileName.pptx and not able to display images, text or objects.
What could be the reasons for the above mentioned PPTX Error messages:
- Virus infection to storage drive where PPTX files are saved can lead to corruption issues
- Frequent changing the extension of PPTX file format to another, at times results in corruption issues
- Sudden system shutdown due to unexpected power failure when PPTX file is in use may corrupt the file
- Human faults that is; abrupt termination of PPTX file without selecting Exit option might corrupt presentation file
- Usage of untrustworthy third party application for modifying PPTX files or application malfunctioning due to incorrect installation.
In all the aforementioned scenarios PPTX file gets corrupt and displays error messages while accessing it. Are you one among those users currently experiencing PPTX error while accessing presentation files? If so, then how will you fix this issue? In the event, if your reply is “NO”, then don’t get annoyed because just by making use of the best file fixer like Remo Repair PowerPoint you can fix PPTX error accessing file issue with few clicks of mouse.
Stunning Features of Remo Repair PowerPoint Software:
- This application has the ability to repair PPTX files on all available versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows XP, etc. utmost ease
- Apart from PPTX file, the tool is even capable to repair PPT and PPS files created on different versions of PowerPoint application such as PowerPoint 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, and higher versions without any difficulty
- Even you can employ Remo Repair PowerPoint tool to fix PPTX files on USB drive, external hard drive, FireWire drive, MMC, etc.
- By making use of this utility you can also recover OLE objects, images, animations, text, sound effects, formatting, fields including hyperlinks from damaged \ corrupt PPTX files
- It is compatible on Windows 32 and 64 bit computers
- Moreover, the software is read only and non destructive which ensures that your original PPTX file contents remains intact during repair process
Procedure for using Remo Repair PowerPoint Software:
Important Note: Do not download Remo Repair PowerPoint utility on the same drive on which you have the corrupt file, use a healthy drive that is free from all errors and threats.
- First download the Remo Repair PowerPoint utility on your Windows machines
- Install and launch the tool to view the main screen as in
- Now, just browse and locate the PPTX file to be repaired and hit “Repair” as in
- This will initiate repair process & the tool starts repair process
- After completion, preview the repaired file using “Preview Repaired File” option as in
- Provide the destination path and save the repaired file using “Save” button refer
Additional Information: Are you looking for software to repair doc file association issue, then click on the link to get information on repair process...