Recently, I have purchased 8 GB flash card and started using it in my camera to capture photos. After few days, card’s memory was full with lots of captured pictures and videos. One day morning, I started to preview all captured photos but while seeing I accidentally pressed on format option and lost all photos and videos stored on it. Please provide any solution to get them back….
Always we should be very conscious whenever dealing with digital gadgets otherwise simple mistakes will lead to feel too guilty. If you have also come across above mentioned data loss scenarios and lost data from flash card. Do not worry; you can easily restore whatever data you have lost from it with assistance of Remo Recover application. This tool comprises of effective algorithms that makes data recovery process efficient and restores all media files including raw pictures from flash card in a couple of minutes. Know more about application in next paragraph…
Superb features of Remo Recover
- Recovers all media files includes audio, video, photos from flash card
- Apart from flash card, it restores data from SD, XD, MMC, Memory sticks
- Allows you to preview recoverable files prior to performing actual data restoration
- Organizes restored files on the basis of date, type, name, size, and displays files using File Type View and Data View format
Remo Recover software also comes handy to perform formatted SD card recovery in a secure and effective way. Learn more...
Why only Remo Recover?
- Greater user interface to furnish data recovery process without any complexity
- Free assistance will provide you about tool through email and live chat applications
- Supports various brands of flash card and performs recovery process on both Windows and Mac
- Free demo version to test the features and capabilities of application prior to purchasing full version
List of reasons behind flash card data loss
- Accidentally formatting the card
- Interrupting file transfer process
- Accidentally deleting valuable files instead of deleting unwanted one
- When flash card severely attacked by virus and malware threats
- Reading flash card data through damaged card reader
- Ejecting flash card from system without using safe mode
Note: Suppose if you have lost data from flash card then stop using reading and writing new data into it. If you did so then it leads to permanent loss of data from card. Hence, stop using that card unless recovering data from it.
Steps involved in performing flash card recovery
- Initially connect flash card to system properly through card reader and make sure that it is has been connected or not
- Download Remo Recover application and install on system successfully
- Launch the application successfully and start recovery process
- Initially choose Recover Photos option from main screen
- Next select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos option based of data loss scenario you have faced
- Now tool starts scanning the system and displays all drives available
- You choose appropriate flash card on which you wish to restore data from it and click Next
- Application starts scanning the flash card and lists of all recoverable files prior to actual data restoration
- Choose specific file types or check on Mark All option to restore all file types and click Next
- Once recovery process is finished you can preview all restored files
- Purchase full version if you have satisfied with obtained outcome and save all restored files to your disk
With the assistence of Remo Recover application you can easily Sony USB flash drive recovery in a matter of minutes. Click on given link to know more...