Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Have you ever tried recovering data from formatted PC? Many a times, we format personal computers for removing unwanted files or to
get rid of minor erroros or corruption issues and so on. However, after formatting you will realize that complete data available in your system got erased for which you don't have any backup. Well, now after formatting nothing can be done and we cannot undo formatting process. Only thing what we can do is, think how to restore data from formatted PC?
No Worries, there are chances of performing formatted PC data recovery using professional recovery tool like Remo Recover
Nowadays, we find that most of them lose their vital files from personal computers due to accidental or intentional formatting. For which they refer many sites, forums etc. in search of best recovery tool. If you are one among them to finding ideal tool, then you are in the right page no doubt in that. As discussed above, Remo Recover
software is specially designed for restoring data from formatted PCs in few simple steps.
Remo Recover is non destructive read only software which will not alter the content of original file instead extracts the data and saves in separate file. Hence,
any of the files will not be modified during the process. Also, the tool even
assists in recovering files from Asus laptops, HP, Dell, Lenova or any otehr laptop brands. It provides simple to understand interface which explains every step by giving simple description. So,
even the non technical, technical or new users will not find any difficulty during installation process
or in the recovery process. This software is completely free from all kinds of malware infections.
Other notable features of Remo Recover
- It is capable of scanning entire drive in few minutes using its well equipped scanning algorithms for quick retrieval of data
- Recovers files from accidentally formatted, reformatted hard drives effortlessly
- Supports different file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT formatted drives, partitions
- Compatible on all the latest versions of both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Apart from hard drives, restores data from formatted external hard drive, memory cards, flash drives etc.
- Has the ability to even
recover deleted data from DVRs of various brands
- Free trial version of the software can be downloaded to have prior knowledge before purchasing paid version
Let us discuss some of the reasons for formatting PC
- Accidental Formatting - Sometimes, you might accidentally format the wrong drive containing important files instead of other unwanted or infected one. As a result entire data present in that drives gets wiped out.
- Corrupt Hard Drive - When the hard drive of your system is corrupted due to increased number of bad sectors
the drive will become inaccessible. That is it will not respond to any read or write operation due to which data available in it cannot be accessed. In order to overcome such instances, formatting becomes compulsory.
- Virus Attack - Viruses are harmful external threat that gets into system via internet, other external storage devices used for file sharing process, unsecured files etc. These
threats have the ability to replicate themselves and can corrupt entire structure of hard drive wherein formatting becomes mandatory
- File System Corruption - One of the vital structure using which operating system will keep track of hard drive for accessing data. When file system gets corrupted due to unexpected logical errors then it makes hard drive inaccessible.
- Other Reasons - Software clashes, hardware conflicts, installation of unreliable third party applications, improper reformatting, reinstallation of operating system, up-gradation of operating system etc. are other reasons responsible for formatting PC.
Beneficiary tips to remember
- Maintain copy of important files in any secured backup devices
- Utilize updated antivirus software for scanning your system
- Before formatting your drive, check twice
- Drive should not be utilized immediately after formatting process
Procedure for restoring data from formatted personal computer
- Firstly, download and install Remo Recover on your PC
- Then launch it to view the main page of the software
- Select Recover Drives / Partitions and then click on Formatted / Reformatted Recovery
according to your requirement
- Now, choose the drive from where you want to retrieve data and click on
Next button to begin the scanning process
- After the completion of scanning process, huge list of recovered files gets displayed
- You can view recovered data in two views i.e. File Type View and
- Now, with the help of an option called Preview you can view restored files before storing them on specific location
- At the end save the necessary files on any location of your choice