No matter how careful you are, sometimes mistakes are bound to happen like formatting Fujifilm FinePix camera card instead of other drives when connected to your system. Likewise, there are number of situations due to which you may end up losing photos from Fujifilm FinePix camera. What will you do when you lose a photo from Fujifilm FinePix camera?
Undoubtedly, you may think that photos are unrecoverable as you will not find any trace of it in camera. But the truth is that, you will be able to restore photos from your Fujifilm FinePix even though there is no trace. And, it is possible with the help of Remo Photo Recovery software.
Remo Photo Recovery Software- Easy Method to Restore Pictures from Fujifilm FinePix camera…
No matter whatsoever liable reason for picture loss from Fujifilm FinePix camera, Remo Photo Recovery software recovers it in few mouse clicks. It scans entire camera card to find deleted / lost pictures and restores them. The tool recovers RAW images (RAF) deleted from Fujifilm FinePix camera in matter of seconds. Photos lost from other models of Fujifilm camera, such as Fujifilm X and Fujifilm GFX 50S, can also be recovered.
Guide to Recover Pictures from Fujifilm FinePix using Remo Recover:
- Download Remo Photo Recovery software on your computer and install it
- Connect the Fujifilm FinePix camera or camera card to your system
- Run the software and select “Recover Photos” option
- Next, click on either “Recover Deleted Photos” option or “Recover Lost Photos” option
- Select camera card from which you want to restore images. Click on “Next”
- After completion of the scanning process, you will see a list of recovered photos
- View recovered photos using “Preview” option before saving them
- Next, select required pictures and save them at any desired location
Added Features of Remo Recover Software:
- It supports JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, PSD and other image formats.
- Even recovers video files, music files and other media files
- Recovers files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX and HFS+ partition
- Assist you in recovering data from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives
- Supports data recovery from memory card, pen drives, iPod, FireWire drive, etc.
Remo Photo Recovery tool supports various brands of camera and camcorders, such as Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Pentax, etc., along with Fujifilm. Even, it performs data recovery from various brands of camera memory cards like Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, and so on.
Remo Recover Software- Options:
- It provides Find option to locate a particular photo from a large list of recovered photos
- You can resume the recovery process at any time to avoid rescanning of the entire device with its Save Recovery Session option
- With its Select File Type option, you can get back only specific type of file instead of all files
- It displays recovered files based on their file extension when you use File Type View option
- In case, you click Data View option, it shows recovered files in a hierarchical format
Other Causes for Photo Loss from Fujifilm FinePix:
- Fujifilm FinePix camera card corruption due to improper usage
- Interruption while transferring photos from camera to some other devices
- Fujifilm FinePix Camera card file system damage