Recently, few days back I lost my entire data from my Mac machine! Actually, my thumb drive was corrupt and hence thought of formatting it. Thus, I connected it to my Mac machine, selected the Volume blindly and formatted it. But then I realized that instead of formatting my thumb drive, I had formatted my Mac Volume containing my precious data. Unfortunately I wasn’t even having the backup copy of that Volume and hence, lost all my data from my Mac. Can anyone help me out, I need the data badly!!!
Do not worry; your data is not lost permanently from hard disk instead it is made inaccessible by marking allocated space as free for storing other data. In such instance, stop performing activities on that hard disk otherwise your lost data will get overwritten and finally it leads to permanent data loss beyond recovery. However, you can restore those lost data with the aid of third party data recovery application. Secure and quick data recovery on Mac hard disk can be done by utilizing Remo Recover Mac application.
Know more about Remo Recover Mac
- Comprises of strong built-in algorithms that makes file recovery easy
- Designed with simple user interface to understand all recovery steps
- Provides demo version to check its capability of restoring lost data
- Supports HFS+ and HFSX file system
- Provides guarantee of restoring all lost or deleted data
- Performs data recovery from USB, memory card, flash drives, external hard disk etc
- Provides option to raise your queries through email and live chat application
This tool also makes easy for user to recover data from formatted Mac hard drive without corrupting any data. Know more by visiting the given link.
List of data loss scenarios supported by Remo Recover Mac
- Data lost due to journal corruption
- Accidental format of Volumes
- Data lost due to partition / Volume errors
- Emptying trash accidentally
- File lost due to abrupt termination of system
- File lost due to interruption while moving file
- Data lost due to Master Boot Record failure
Steps involved in performing lost data recovery
- Initially you have to download Remo Recover Mac application and install on your machine successfully
- Launch the software to start the recovery process
- Choose Recover Volumes / Drives option from main screen to perform lost data recovery
- Select Volume from which you wish to restore lost data and click Next
- Now software scans the entire Volume in deepth and displays all lost or deleted data in File Type View and Data View format
- Choose file types which you want to recover or else tick on Mark All option to restore all data and click Next
- Software starts recovery process and displays all restored data to preview them
- If you have got expected results then go with full version to save those restored data to your disk
Know here how you can recover Mac HFS+ Volume with the aid of Remo Recover Mac application in simple steps by visiting given link.