Mac Mountain Lion
Mac OS X Mountain Lion operating system is the most widely used version and it was released on July 25, 2012. It comes up with new features such as Game center, iMessage, iCal, iWork etc. This version is more effective than earlier version and includes more Chinese features such as Baidu as an option for Safari search engine and many more.
Before developing Mountain Lion, Apple aimed that it should allow users to more easily manage and synchronize content between multiple Apple devices and to make the operating system more familiar to users of Apple's more popular mobile operating system iOS.
Updated features in Mac Mountain Lion are:
- In previous version, Universal Access feature has changed to Accessibility and it is added with left pane for better customization of your settings.
- Share App store Apps: This new App store provides with a copy link to the app you like that you can share with friends and even tweet.
- Sharing is now easier: In all apple apps, a sharing icon is added and it allows you to share anything with your friends over instant Twitter, Facebook, Messenger and Flickr.
- Calendar with a sidebar: This feature enables user to navigate through iCloud and third party calendars i.e. Google and other delegates easily.
- Address book to contacts: Now Address book is renamed as Contacts, and it allows you to use twitter profile photo as your contact photo and multiple contacts in Yahoo, Google, etc are merged into one contact card.
- Notes: With this features user can easily update notes from the same iCloud account on any of your devices, iPhone, Mac or iPad.
- Gatekeeper: This is one of the most prominent features of OS X Mountain Lion. It helps defend user from installing and downloading spiteful tools. After signing into your applications, plug-ins and installer packages with Developer ID certificate, this Gatekeeper verifies that they are not known and have not been tampered with.
Disadvantages of Mac Mountain Lion are:
- System Errors and Freezing
- Problems With Safari
- Third Party Application Issues
- AirPlay Mirroring Problems
List of data loss scenarios in Mac Mountain Lion are:
- Accidentally emptying Trash
- Accidentally deleting files and folders
- Accidentally formatted or reformatted partitions
Due to these actions if you loss your precious data such as pictures, office documents and other data stuff and now looking for a solution to get them back safe and secure then use Remo Recover Mac Pro edition for Mac Lion data recovery.