Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment from Microsoft. This IDE is specially used to develop console and GUI applications along with WPF or Windows Forms applications, web sites, web applications and web services for all platforms supported by Windows mobile, Windows CE, Microsoft Windows, .NET Farmework, .NET Compact Framework and Microsoft Silverlight. To know more go on reading …
Code editor: Compared to other IDE, it comprises of code editor that supports code completion and syntax highlighting using IntelliSense for functions, methods, variable and also language constructs like loops and queries.
Debugger: Tool includes a debugger that can be used for both machine level and source level debugging. In addition, it works with both managed code and native code and can be used for debugging applications written in any language supported by Visual Studio.
- Windows Forms Designer: This designer is used to build user interface applications using Windows Forms
- WPF Designer: It generates XAML code for the user interface and it supports all WPF functionality including automatic layout management and data binding.
- Class designer: This designer is used to edit and author the classes, members and access using UML modeling. It can also generate C# and VB.NET code outlines for the classes and methods.
- Data designer: It can be used to graphically edit database schemas, primary and foreign keys and constraints
- Mapping designer: This designer is used by LINQ to SQL to design the mapping between classes and the database schemas that encapsulate the data.
- Open Tabs Browser: This tool is used to list all open tabs and to switch between them
- Properties Editor: It is used to edit properties in a GUI pane inside Visual Studio and lists all available properties, classes, forms, web pages and other items.
- Object Browser: It can be used to browse the namespaces in managed assemblies.
- Solution Explorer: The Solution Explorer is used to manage and browse the files in a solution.
- Data Explorer: Tool is used to manage database on Microsoft SQL Server instances and even use to creation and alteration of database tables.
- Server Explorer: It is used to manage database connection on computer and can used to browse running Windows service, Windows Event Log, performance counters, and message queues.
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Visual C#
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual Web Developer
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Studio Express
- Visual Studio LightSwitch 2012
- Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Visual Studio Professional
- Visual Studio Premium
- Visual Studio Tools for Office
- Visual Studio Ultimate
- Visual Studio Team System