This section allows you to control your device. Here you get several options such as:
- Apps Locking
- Website Blocking
- Breaches: Provides detailed information about the breaches occurred in last 24 hrs
- Apps: Gives provision to lock/schedule all apps on added Windows device
- Lock App - To lock a particular app, you can select Lock option and then click on Apply option. You can also lock all apps under particular category by selecting the check box (as shown below) and then clicking on Apply option.
- Time Based - You can also schedule time for particular app on your Windows device. Just click on Time Based option, set time & day and then click on Allow option.
- Open App - You can allow access to locked apps by selecting Open option and then clicking on Apply option.
- Website: Here you can block inappropriate websites on the basis of the category they belongs. You can even add new websites to block
- Lock Website Category----Click on Lock + Click on Apply
- Unlock Website Category ---Click on Open + Click on Apply
- Schedule time for Website usage---Click on Time Based+ Set time and days + Click on Allow
- Adding New websites-----Click on ADD New Websites+ Enter website name you want to add+ choose the status(Open/Lock/Time-based) + click on Confirm Add button