Have you lost your important data from your Mac computer due to HFS+ partition error? Want to know how to get back lost data, then here is the perfect solution by which you can effectively recover all your important data.
Whenever you come across HFS+ partition error on your Mac then it indicates file sytem corurption and can even result in loss of whole data in just a matter of time. Moreover HFS+ is a more enhanced file system which superseded HFS file system and has the ability to manage all the data securely and more significantly. Despite this there are situations where you may lose access to your data due to partition error. However, one of the major reason behind this is Master directory block; actually when there is any inconsistency within master directory block then it results in internal error in HFS+ due to which you may lose access to your partition data. However, in any such situations you don’t have to worry about your data because by making use of Remo Recover (Mac) you can efficiently recover all your lost data within minutes.
Reasons behind partition error
- When an important system file is deleted or lost from your system due to any malfunction then you may get a partition error
- Interruption while performing long running process which involves modification of system parameters can result in such HFS+ error
- Installation of program which is downloaded from untrusted website can at times cause heavy damage to your computer by corrupting volume header of your computer
- Some other common errors that are responsible are partition error are: improper usage of Mac computer, catalog corruption, improper partitioning and many others
Even if you have if you have come across any such scenario then you can make use of Remo Recover (Mac) software which can easily recover your entire data back form the HFS+ partition throwing error..
Features of Remo Recover (Mac)
- It has the ability to scan the corrupt HFS+ partition and recover almost all lost files and folder of different file format, and more importantly it is capable of recovering large sized files within minutes
- Has the capability to recover missing drive partition with its advanced scanning algorithms
- Supports recovery from various types of hard drive such as SATA, IDE, SCSI and SSD
- Trial version of this product allows you to preview the recovered data for free even before purchasing the licensed product
- Apart from HFS+ file system this application is also compatible with other file system such as FAT16, FAT32, HFSX and ExFAT
- “Save Recovery Session” and “Open Recovery Session” features helps you to save the recovered information and then resume the process of recovery
Directions for recovering data from HFS+ partition
- First download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Mac) on your computer, and after installation launch it
- From the main screen click on “Recover Volumes / Drives” and from the next screen select “Volumes Recovery” option
- The software will list all the volumes which are available on your computer and you may have to select any one of them to recover your important data
- Once you select the partition the application will start the scanning process and after completion of this process it will list all the recovered data
- The listed recovered data can be previewed using “Preview” option and after preview of all the data you can save the recovery information using “Save Recovery Session” option
- Once you purchase the licensed program activate and run it. Now make use of “Open Recovery Session” option to re-open saved recovery session in order to save time.
- Now, save the recovered data to any other partition so that you can be more secure with your recovered data
Additional Info: There are situations where you may format one of the partitions from your Mac computer and lose your vital data; however there is no need to worry as Remo Partition Recovery software provides you a solution on how to recover quick formatted partition in just few minutes. To know more just click on the link provided.