Microsoft Outlook is the most preferred commercial used standalone email client software to all levels of computer users and is also a part of Microsoft Office suit. In MS Outlook there are numerous attributes they are RSS feeds, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, appointments, calendars, etc.
However at times you may want to copy your Outlook calendar items manually from one system to another system. But while copying calendar items manually sometimes results in data loss due to interruptions (sudden power failure, abrupt system shut down) or improper copying process. Therefore to avoid such sort of situations you have to take help from good third party applications – Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software to copy Outlook calendar items from one version of operating system to other.
Why to opt this software:
This is the advanced tool which helps you to copy your calendar items, in case if you are looking for the MS Outlook or Windows OS up gradation. The program even has the ability to compress backup archives and saves the disk space in system hard disk. Apart from this, you can also restore Outlook backup and migrate the other attributes of such as emails, contacts, settings, rules, etc. This utility is helpful in following migration reasons:
- Migrate from Outlook 2003 on XP to Outlook 2003 on Windows 7
- Migrate from Outlook 2003 on XP to Outlook 2007 on Windows 7
- Migrate from Outlook 2007 on XP to Outlook 2007 on Windows 7
- Migrate from Outlook 2010 on XP to Outlook 2010 on Windows 7
- Migrate Outlook PST file from old computer to new one and so forth.
Why Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software is safe to use:
- The tool is completely free from virus threats like Trojan, Malware, Adware and Spyware
- This utility displays the list of components related with your Outlook profile. Even you can select or deselect the attributes of your backup profile.
- It is compatible with all versions of Outlook profile
- Technical support team is available around the clock for assistance
Easy steps to migrate Outlook calendar items using Remo Outlook Backup & Migrate software:
- Step 1: Download and install the software in your system. Then launch the application, by double clicking the desktop created shortcut icon, or by selecting the icon from the Programs list in the Start Menu. The Main window pops up from here select the Migrate button.
- Step 2: Next, you will get the Outlook Migration window. Here you need to select the backup file you want to migrate, by using the Browse button. Enter the password in the security check box (if you have secured your backup file earlier, with a password), and then click on Next button to proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: Now you will get a new window to select the items to migrate. Select the items you want to migrate, and click the Next button.
- Step 4: The software starts the migration process. After completion of the Outlook migration process, the Migration summary is displayed
Are you struggling to backup your Outlook mailbox? Then click on given link and know the detailed guidelines to accomplish this task successfully.