ZIPX is another file format of ZIP which is compressed using advanced compression techniques. WinZip can be leveraged to unzip the file but sometimes there are situations due to which the file cannot be unzipped which might be due to ZIPX file getting corrupted or damaged.
Is it possible to fix a corrupted ZIPX file?
Yes, it is possible to fix a corrupted ZIPX file using the Remo Repair ZIP tool which is capable of extracting a corrupt ZIPX file safely and repairing it to generate a healthy ZIPX file.
With Remo ZIP Repair tool even a novice user can easily repair a ZIPX as well as ZIP file effortlessly. Thanks to the extremely simple user interface.Waste no time, start repairing your ZIPX files now.
How to Repair a ZIPX file using Remo Repair ZIP?
To repair a ZIPX or a ZIP file just tag along the following steps:
- Download and Install Remo Repair ZIP application to your system
- Launch the application and click the Browse button to select your corrupt/ damaged ZIPX file
- Begin the ZIPX repair procedure by clicking on the Repair option.
- Once the ZIPX file is fixed, the application displays all files and folders recovered from it.
- Now, click on the Save option to restore the repaired ZIPX file to your preferred location.
More about Remo Repair ZIP
- Performs fast and easy repair of ZIP and ZIPX files.
- Fixes 23 bit and 64 bit ZIPX files.
- Fixes large ZIPX files i.e. size is more than 4 GB
- Repair Zipx files with bad CRC errors.
- Provides your ZIPX files free from virus and malware threats
- Allows you to preview files after repairing process completes
- Allows you to save recovered files to any destination place
How can I avoid ZIPX file corruption?
- Avoid repetitive changing of ZIPX file extension.
- Make your computer malware proof.
- Use authentic applications to open a ZIPX file.