Is it possible to repair corrupt or damaged zip file???
Of course, you can repair all format of zip files, which are corrupted or damaged due to any reasons with the assistance of Remo Repair Zip application. This application is designed for users who lose their valuable files, which are stored in zip format. In addition, this application chooses duplicate copy of corrupted zip file in order to avoid further damage to original file. After repairing file successfully, restores all files stored in it and allows users to store them in any storage device. However, this tool supports different scenarios of zip file corruption. Let’s have a look on below mentioned scenarios.
- Incomplete Download: Sometimes users end up with incomplete download due to sudden power failure, slow internet connection, etc. Hence, those downloaded files might face CRC errors that results in corrupt zip file.
- Zipping Utility: when user attempt to unzip file with the usage of untrustworthy zip application can results in file corrupt.
- Infection: Zipped files stored in any storage device if they have been infected severely from strong virus and malware threats then results in inaccessible file.
Do not worry; whatever be a causes behind zip file corrupt or damage, you can easily get them back with the assistance of third party tools such as Remo Repair ZIP application that has ability to solve any sorts of problems encountered in ZIPX files and make easy you to retrieve files which are zipped in it in short time.
Let us know more about Remo Repair ZIP application
- Performs fast and easy repair of Zip and Zipx files
- Fixes 23 bit and 64 bit Zipx files
- Fixes large zipx files i.e. size is more than 4 GB
- Repair Zipx files with CRC errors
- Also, helps to repair invalid ZIP folder securely
- Provides your Zipx files free from virus and malware threats
- Allows you to preview files after repairing process completes
- Allows you to save recovered files to any destination place
- Not only repairs Zip files succesfully but also fixes RAR files
Know other scenarios that corrupt or damage Zipx files
- Frequently changing file extension of Zipx files
- Storing Zipx files on disk where bad sectors are formed
- Due to CRC errors
Other reasons includes windows registry errors, corrupt file system, file header corruption and other reasons accountable for corrupt or damaging of healthy Zipx files...
Let us learn how to repair ZIPX file using Remo Repair application
- Download and install Remo Repair ZIP application to your system
- Launch the application and follow the onscreen instructions
- Use “Browse” button to select your corrupt/ damaged ZIPX file
- Begin the repair procedure by clicking on "Repair" option
- After which the application initiate scanning and repairing the ZIPX file
- After successful completion of repair process, application displays all files and folders recovered
- Finally, click on “Save” option to save the recovered files to your preferred place
Some precautionary steps
- Do not attempt to change the extension of ZIPX file
- Do not share valuable ZIPX file on any different networks
- Keep computer virus free by employing updated anti-virus application
- Use trustworthy download manager application to download any ZIPX file
More info: Remo File Reapir application also known as corrupt file fixer. Know more about this application by visiting given link...