Hi friends please help me to get back my data! As I want to upgrade my Windows 7 home premium to enterprise. A friend provided me with the software, I was hoping that it will give options to upgrade but unluckily it didn’t and ran automatically and formatted the hard drive and installed the new software due to this I lost all my important information enclosed into it. I don’t have backup of those files. Therefore, I want to know is it possible to retrieve them back?
Relax; you can certainly do so by making use of a best hard drive recovery tool such as Remo Recover. With the aid of this tool you can retrieve each and every file from your hard drive even after it has been formatted couple of minutes.
Common Reasons behind Formatting Hard Disk are listed below:
- By mistakenly formatting the hard disk while reinstalling OS in laptop or PC without taking backup of significant files
- Due to hazardous virus attack like Trojan, Malware, Adware, Spyware, etc
- Operating system crash
- Improper system start up or shut down sometimes corrupts the hard disk and pop up error message “drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now” and so on.
Remo Recover Software Ultimate Features:
By utilizing Remo Hard Drive Recovery tool, you can effortlessly recover data from formatted hard disk (SATA, ATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc). The software supports recovery of data from all versions of Windows and Mac operating system without any difficulty. With the help of this utility, you can also recover data from unreadable USB drive, external hard disk, memory sticks, memory cards and so forth. The program is designed with integrated algorithms to scan complete hard disk within a brief time to restore files and folders. Even you can restore data from formatted or reformatted HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5 and FAT32 hard disk partitions.
- Try to maintain backup copy of important files in external storage device
- After formatting hard drive don’t add new data onto it
- Without having proper knowledge don’t go for file system conversion
- Scan your system with updated antivirus software at least once in a week to get free from virus threats
- Maintain UPS to the system
- Don’t make use of unreliable third party tools for creating or resizing existing partition
How to Recover Data after Formatting Hard Drive:
- Initially disconnect your affected hard drive from the system and connect it to healthy system as slave
- Then download and install the Remo Recover software on the PC to which the affected hard drive has been connected
- Launch the software from the start menu or by double clicking on shortcut icon
- The main screen is displayed as select the "Recover Partitions / Drives" option from the main screen
- Select "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option for retrieving lost files from formatted hard disk
- All the detected logical drives gets displayed in the form of a list. Select the logical drive from which the files need to be recovered, and click "Next"
- After that software begins scanning process
- You can view the restored files using "File Type View" / "Data View" option once the scanning process is completed
- If you are satisfied with the result then buy the complete version to save the recovered files
Using this tool you can retrieve deleted data from SSD drive in few steps. Try now....