Hi all… Yesterday I prepared some presentations after successful completion of 4 hour operation and closed the file; the presentation was saved in pptx file extension. But today when I tried to open that pptx file in PowerPoint it displayed an error message “PowerPoint cannot read abc.pptx” and the other message is “PowerPoint cannot open pptx file”. Now I am not able to understand what went wrong with my PPTX file and even I don’t have time to recreate that file. Therefore, can somebody help me to overcome from this disaster? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks a lot.
Well, the error message is a sign that indicates PPTX file is corrupted and hence you are not able to open your PPTX file. In such circumstances you have to act quickly to repair presentation files; there are certain reasons through which PPTX file gets corrupt are listed below:
- The most common reason for PPTX file corruption is virus attack which leads to inaccessibility of PowerPoint files
- Error in registry policy form settings may leads to PPTX file corruption
- While downloading PPTX file from internet if any sort of interruption occurs then it may get damage and fails to open
- Changing file format frequently might result in corruption issue. For example: Changing file format of PPTX to PPT or XPS or vice versa.
- Abrupt system turns off while preparing presentation on PowerPoint application, etc.
To overcome from above stated corruption issues and errors, you have to opt best and trustworthy corrupt file fixer software – Remo Repair PowerPoint. The utility effortlessly repairs the severe corrupted PPTX and PPT files with few clicks of mouse.
Remo Repair PowerPoint Spectacular Features:
- This is read only software and easy to use intuitive wizard interface, which ensures during PPTX file repair process the content of the file will remains intact
- In just a short span of time, the application will fix not opening PPTX file which is corrupt, safely
- By making use of this tool you can repair corrupt PPTX file on chief versions of Windows operating system without any difficulty
- With the help of Remo Repair PowerPoint software you can fix corrupt PPTX file on different versions of MS Office PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and higher versions utmost ease.
- The utility even repair and recover animations, sound effects, text, OLE objects, formatting, images, fields including hyperlinks, etc. with few clicks of mouse.
- This tool has the ability to restore PPT files with authentic presentation footer and header
Why to Prefer Remo Repair PowerPoint Software:
- For installation of software only 50 MB disk space is required and supports both 32 as well as 64 bit computers
- Safe to use, non destructive software
- Free trial version is available to evaluate the capability of software
- The software is digitally signed and completely free from external threats such as Trojan, Adware, Spyware or Malware
- Highly trained professional technical support team is available for assistance around the clock
Procedure to Repair Corrupt PPTX File Using Remo Repair PowerPoint Utility:
Initially download and install Remo Repair PowerPoint Software on your system \ laptop. Specify PPTX file using browse button and select “Repair“option to initiate the repair process. Once repair process completes, you can preview the repaired files and proceed. Then choose the “Select Folder” button to select the destination, which can be the local drive or a mapped network location, etc. Then save your lost data using “Save” button.
Additional Info: Are you looking for the software to repair Word file error? If yes, then click on the link which is provided to get complete information of repair process...