Oh God! What did I just do? I suddenly deleted my favorite computer games from my hard drive, while trying to delete some other files. Where will I get them now? Even if I collect the games somehow, what will happen to my game data? Are these the thoughts wandering in your mind right now? If yes, you are at the right place. There’s not much to worry if you act swiftly. Not only accidental deletion, data loss may happen in various other situations like accidentally formatting the wrong partition, virus attacks, power surge, improper system shutdown etc.
In all such cases, our software, namely Remo Recover can do your job as it is the best hard drive recovery software in the market. It can recover all files even if you have reinstalled Windows. But in order to attain successful recovery, you should immediately stop using the hard disk, because if you copy new files to your drive, it may replace the existing one. So, it is extremely necessary to follow this advice in order to attain successful recovery.
Most common causes for hard disk data loss
- Hard disk corruption due to system errors or bad sectors
- Human errors like accidental deletion and formatting
- Recover non-booting hard drive due to boot disk failure or MBR corruption
- Crashed / damaged hard disk due to power surge or improper shut down
- Data lost due to virus attack
- Accidental deletion, and other man made mistakes
Features of the product
- Recover Shift + Deleted data, or data deleted by emptying the Recycle bin
- Recover data from SATA / SCSI / IDE / SSD etc., hard drives
- Recover hard disk when it has crashed or does not boot
- Recover data from formatted hard disk, even after re-installing Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 & 2008.
- Recover hard disc data lost due to partitioning errors
- You can even add / edit new signatures for files that are not listed
- You can preview recovered files prior to hard disk restoration
- Recovered files / folders can be compressed in a zip archive to save
- You can resume the recovery / saving process any time using "Save
Recovery Session" feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan
your drive to locate lost data
- Regularly backup your data in order to avoid severe consequences
- Try to format your hard drive at least once a year for good performance.
- Clean up and defragment your disk at required intervals
- If possible, keep multiple copies of data
If you are looking to recover games from Lexar gaming memory stick pro duo, click here.
How to Recover Games from Hard Disk?
Remo Recover Software is capable of recovering lost and deleted computer games from corrupt, formatted or crashed hard disk drives. Please follow the simple steps provided below to recover the lost data from hard disk drives.
- Step 1: Install the free downloadable version of Remo Recover (Windows) software.
- Step 2: Launch the application by selecting it from the start menu or the application folder
- Step 3: Now the main screen appears and you need to select the Recover Partitions option
- Step 4: Then select the desired drive from the list of detected logical drives from which you want to recover your computer games
- Step 6: Once you click Scan, a list of all partitions in the selected drive are shown
- Step 7: The software scans the selected partition(s) and upon completion, displays all found files
- Step 8: Use the Preview option to view the recovered data prior to purchasing the software
- Step 9: You can use the Save Recovery Session option to save the scanned information to avoid re-scan after actual product purchase
- Step 10: Finally, select files to save and save them in a desired location