Have you lost your precious data from your corrupted SanDisk memory card? Then calm down because data recovery from SanDisk is very easy to perform by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)…
SanDisk is a very popular brand for memory card which comes in variety of storage capacity and dimensions, this two features makes the user to interchangebly use the memory card to use it in various devices. However there is no doubt that the memory card avails you with much flexibility but there is higher risk of losing files from the memory card when there is some kind of malfunction associated with memory card due to corruption of the card. Perhaps corruption is not a very frequently occurring process however there should some reason which results in corruption.
Do you know about this scenarios?
Here you will go through some kind of data loss scenario which are very common but it is often noticed that in spite of frequent experience, users don’t opt safety measure to avoid this kind of situations
- The major cause for the corruption of the memory card is the virus influence in your card, this influence can be occurred due to file sharing, downloading, using memory cards in virus infected devices and much more
- When the file system of the memory card is corrupted then the whole data which was residing on the memory card may get lost at one shot, file system can get corrupted due to improper usage of memory card, imperfect file system conversion, severe virus attack etc. are the very common reasons behind the file system corruption
- If you are transferring files from memory card to computer or vice versa, and in this process of file transfer if there is any kind of interruption then this can have some kind of impact on memory card functionality and at times it can result in corruption of memory card
These are some of the commonly occurring scenarios but apart from this there are many other situation which can also lead to data loss from memory card. However if you have come across any such scenario where you have lost all your important data then the immediate question that crosses your mind is can I recover data from a corrupted memory card? In such a situation all you need to do is make use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac).
How can Remo Recover help you in recovering the lost data?
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is equipped with much strong algorithms which can be used by the application to quickly scan the corrupted card in order to recover the lost data very quickly
- By making use of this application you can easily perform memory card deleted video recovery
- Supports different kinds of memory card such as SD, XD, CF, MMC, memory sticks and many more, and in addition it is capable of recovering data from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX and HFS+
- Available in trail version and by making use of this trial version you can preview the recovered data, this is a kind of advantage which is provided to the user. Thus this feature allows a user to check the capability of the application before purchase
- Helps in recovering different kinds of files such as video files, audio files, RAR files, pictures and many more
Steps to recover data from corrupted SanDisk memory card
- Firstly download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) on your computer
- Connect the memory card to the same computer and run the application
- At the main screen click on “Recover Photos” option, and from the next screen click on “Recover Lost Photos” option
- Select the corrupted memory card from the screen and proceed further
- In the upcoming screen scanning process will begin, thus wait patiently for the scanning process to completely finish
- Once scanning is finished successfully, preview the recovered data
- If you are satisfied with the recovery of this application then you can purchase the licensed version of this program as trial version does not allow you to save the recovered data
Additional info: Apart from memory card recovery it is also supports flash drive data recovery, in order to know more about the recovery you can click on the link which is suggested.