I am working as accountant in a company where maintains all office documents. Recently, my system became slow due to virus attacks so I thought to move all documents to my Passport hard drive. Later, I started to access documents by connecting portable hard drive to other system, while accessing I accidentally deleted some documents without noticing. Now I need those documents back, please let me know if there any solution.
When you delete any files and folders from portable hard disk like My Passport hard drive, only their reference pointer will get deleted from table and makes that space free for storing other files. However, those deleted files reside in hard disk memory but cannot access them. In order to get them you need to use an excellent data recovery software like Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) that can perform all deleted file recovery with ease and effectively. This Undelete software is specially designed to restore deleted files and folders from all kinds of portable hard disk.
Marvelous features of Remo Recover application
- Helps to recover media files, office files, compressed files, etc., easily
- Dynamically you can add file types during recovering process
- Organizes restored files based on name, date, size, type
- Supports all external storage devices
- Easily recover formatted internal hard drive, external drives, USB drives and other storage devices
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file system
Data loss scenarios supported by Remo Recover utility
- Accidentally opting for formatting drive
- Frequently performing insert and eject actions when hard drive is not recognized by system
- Abruptly removing disk out from the system while transferring files
- Severe virus and malware attacks leads to file system corruption
Note: When you delete files and folders from Passport hard drive stop perfroming any further actions such as saving data, transferring data from one partition to other etc all these actions may lead to overwrite your deleted files and make them to lose enduringly.
Guidelines to perform deleted file recovery using Remo Recover application
- Download Remo Recover application and install on your system successfully
- Before proceeding to recovery process, you need to connect Passport hard drive to your system
- Run the software and begin recovery process by choosing Recover Files option
- Next choose Recover Deleted File option and click Next
- Now application lists all drives connected to system, in which choose drive from where wish to perform file recovery and click Next
- Software starts scanning the drive and finds all deleted files
- Displays all found files in File Type View and Data View format
- You choose file type which you to restore or skip this step and proceed to next step
- Once recovery step is done you can preview all restored files
- If you are delighted with results then go with full version that enable you to save those deleted files to your disk
- Regularly attempt for recovery of hard disk bad sector
- Scan hard disk with updated antivirus tool
- Create more number of partitions that helps to manage data
- Do not abruptly disconnect hard drive when it has been established connection with system
- Do not connect to system that has been attacked by virus and malware threats
Note- If you want to
reapir corrupted files stored on My Passport hard drive, then make use of Remo Repair application.