Windows 8 is a recently introduced operating system from Microsoft that is equipped with more advanced features. However, it does not include the capability of recovering the lost data. It provides you with a beneficial option such as “format”, by using which you can remove all data from Windows 8 drive in just one click. But at times this format option can create a huge loss of data when it is used inappropriately.
Necessities of format option
Sometimes a user finds the format option to be very helpful, so let’s know what the scenarios are, where format option can be helpful
- When the partition or the hard drive is severely infected by virus then it may degrade the functionality of the computer, by this you may get frustrated. So, in order to get rid of viruses you may opt to format the drive or partition
- If your Windows 8 drive is fully acquired by junk data and you no more require the data then instead of deleting the data by selecting them individually you can select the format option which can delete or remove all your data in one shot
- When the Windows 8 file system is corrupted due to improper conversion or by any other means, then the corrupted file system should be formatted in order to use it
- While reinstalling a new operating system you will have to format the particular partition
These are some of the common scenarios where you may find the format option to be very useful. However make sure that you have backup of your data before performing format. This is because at times you may lose your datafrom Windows 8 drives due to some disastrous events. Consider for example you may get an error message to format the Windows 8 drive when you try to access it. This error was continuously prompting till you perform format on that drive and hence you format it. Also, you may accidentally perform format on the wrong drive, these are some of the disastrous things which can cause a huge data loss on your Windows 8.
But don’t worry even if you have lost your essential data due to Windows 8 format, because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows) you can effortlessly recover formatted disk on Windows 8 desktops or laptops easily
Useful features of Remo Recover (Windows)
- It is capable of recovering data from hard drive such as SATA, SCSI, SSD and IDE, and in addition you can restore all your data from file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT
- Apart from Windows 8 operating system it has the ability of recovering data from other operating such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows server 2003 and 2008
- If you feel any difficulty in using this software then you can take assistance from technical support professionals who are available to you 24 / 7
- You can effectively recover the data that is lost due to bad sectors
Steps to use Remo Recover (Windows)
- Download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Windows)
- Launch the application and click on “Recover Drives” option which is as shown in
- From the next screen select “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option as indicated in
- Select the drive or partition from which you lost the data due to format
- Scanning process will begin as in , after scanning is completed you will be provided with a list of all the recovered data
- Make use of “Preview” option to look into the recovered data, this is as pointed in
- If you are convinced with the recovery of this product then you can purchase the product license and save the recovered data
Additional Info: Apart from format option you may sometime lose your data due to accidental or intentional deletion, however you can easily restore permanently deleted files on Windows 7 or other operating systems. If you want to know more about this then abide to the link which is provided.