Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Videos are great set of media files which are used by most users to entertain themselves, however at the same time it can make you depressed when any of your precious video files get deleted either without your knowledge or if you are deleting it purposefully and later on regret for the loss. And above all huge disappointment will be when you delete video files on Mac computer which are very dearest to you. Though deletion of video files is caused most of times by using Delete option but at the same time there are many other situations too where you may find your video file missing. Some of the common ways by which you will find your video file missing may be when you are using a untrusted third party utility on your computer, incomplete operation like file sharing or transfer, trash emptying, inappropriate setting of computer, software conflicts etc.
- Do not allow users who have less knowledge in handling computer because inappropriate usage by these novice users can at times cause deletion of video files
- After you come to know that some of your video files are deleted then do not use your Mac computer until you recover all your deleted files, because using computer after deletion of files reduces the chances of recovery
- To perform recovery make sure you use a good recovery tool because proper selection of data recovery tool at crucial stage is very important
- Try to keep backup of video files which are important to you, this is because if you lose any video file then you can use the backed up file and restore it back
In such cases what to do? Is there any way to get these deleted video files back? If yes how to recover deleted video files on Mac? However there are many ways by which you can recover your videos but the easiest and safest of all is to use a good recovery tool which can ease your things. Remo Photo Recovery Mac software is one such the best application which is suggested by most of the experts to undelete videos on Mac computers. Also, apart from video file you can recover lost photos, audios, documents, archives and other types of files using this excellent tool.
Exceptional features of Remo Recover (Mac) tool
- By using this tool you can recover many kinds of video files such as MOV, MPEG, MPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM, M4V and 3G2
- Supports recovery of video files from storage devices like USB drive, memory card, external hard disk, internal hard drive, iPod etc.
- Offers you with easy to use interface which can ease the recovery
- With the help of this program you can preview the recovered data and mark the specified files to save them on your computer
- Has the ability to recover large video file without any damage to the file
- Safe and secure because the tool is read only software which will not modify the original file while performing recovery
- Additionally with the use of this utility you can easily perform video recovery from formatted hard disk in a short while
Steps to recover deleted video files on Mac
- First of all download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Mac) tool on your Mac computer
- Launch the tool and from the main screen click on Recover Photos
- Next click on Recover Deleted Photos to retrieve deleted videos
- Now select the drive from which you have deleted video, after selecting the drive scanning process will begin thus wait for its completion
- Once scanning process is completed you can preview all the recovered data by using preview option
- After previewing if you are satisfied then purchase the licensed version of Remo Recover which can save the recovered data