I am a MacBook Pro user for a very long time with a Mac OSX operating system in it. A day I just upgraded my PC with a new 1 TB Seagate SSD. When I tried to transfer some of my data from the old Mac hard drive to the new one I have lost some of my most important office files while transferring. Now at any cost I need it back. Is there any easy way to get those lost data back from the old hard drive? If it is, kindly provide the procedure to recover lost files on Mac as well.
Yeah! It is difficult to miss a most important office file. Never get worried, the lost Mac data can be easily recovered from your Mac operating system if perfect recovery software is deployed. One of the best recovery software supported and credited by much software professional is Remo Recover Mac. This tool gives all the available options to the user for recovering lost data from Mac operating system even from a logical drive. To know the features and other positives of Remo Recover Mac read further.
Credits of Remo Recover Mac:
- Supports lost file recovery on all versions of Mac OSX operating systems
- Independent of the hard drive brands used in the Mac PC and restore all the lost data with greater accuracy
- The recovered files can be compressed when user having lack of space in their Mac drives
- Restores Mac lost data along with its file name and folder structure
- Supported by both Intel and Power Mac computers
- Supports all known and unknown file formats
Know here how to recover files from corrupt Mac file system with the assistance of Remo Recover Mac application.
What makes Remo Recover Mac special?
- The accuracy rate of the recovered Mac lost files is high
- Guided GUI all around the software for easy navigation
- The demo version provided prior to purchasing full version has all the qualities to restore lost Mac data
- The recovered Mac lost data can be stored in any storage drives such as CD, DVD, HDD etc.
Some data loss scenarios supported by Remo Recover Mac
- Data lost while transferring from one device to another device
- Abrupt ejection of storage devices during data transfer
- Data lost due to read / write errors and other hard disk conventional errors
- Data loss due to power surge in the Mac PC
- Data lost in inaccessible hard drives volumes and partitions
Procedurals to perform deleted file recovery from card on Mac
- Download the Remo Recover Mac utility and install in any Mac system successfully
- Once the installation is done initiate the software and start recovering lost data in Mac operating system
- In the main window there will three options “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover volumes / Drives”. In that, choose “Recover Files” option
- In the next upcoming window choose “Recover Lost Files” option and click on “Next”
- Now all the available drives in the Mac PC will be displayed. Select the one that has the lost data
- The software will start scanning the Mac system and all the lost Mac files in that drive will be pulled out and displayed to the user
- Preview the recovered files and save the session in any local drive
- If impressed by the result of Remo Recover Mac purchase the software and extract the recovered data from the saved sessions
Additional Info: Do you want know how to recover deleted iWork files on Mac system? then click on provided link and known the entire process.