Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Recent days, most of the people across world are using digital cameras, Smartphones, Camcorders, etc. to capture their memorable moments in the form of photos spent with their beloved ones. But, these electronic gadgets make use of flash memory cards to store and transfer photos to system \ laptops via card reader. Nevertheless, electronic devices are plug and play and are more prone to virus attack than any other gadgets.
Consider a Real Time Scenario How Virus Corrupts storage device leading to loss of Photo Files:
Whenever you are in need of photos from camera memory card or other external storage device, you connect it to system. In case, if external devices are already severely infected by viruses, they damage the file system. Thus PC would display pop up error message stating “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? Or sometimes system even fails to recognize the device. In these circumstances most of the users just opt to format the drive and lose all the photos and other media files enclosed on it.
Are you one among those users experiencing memorable photos loss problem due to virus attack? Want to know the best solution to
recover photos; then your search ends here as this page provides you the entire information on photo recovery process with few simple mouse clicks
In addition to the above mentioned scenario, there are plentiful issues that are caused due to virus infection, few common reasons are highlighted below:
- Device Corruption: If the device is infected with severe viruses like Adware or Malware then it damages the file system of the device due to which you will be incapable to access images and other media files stored onto it.
- Deletion: While performing anti-virus scanning, the anti-virus tool will delete the virus infected files. In the process, if your favorite pictures are also infected then the tool will directly delete the file without any prior notifications.
- Formatting: In case the viruses are not removed at the earliest, the infection would become so severe that even the powerful antivirus tools fails to detect and remove the virus. In such cases, you will not have any option rather formatting the drive to get rid of viruses. This will erase all your photos from the device.
In all these instances, the one and only solution to recover photos after virus attack on system, laptop, external storage devices, and flash memory cards etc. is to employ Remo Recover Software.
Highly Praised Features of Remo Recover Software:
- The software is compatible on all available versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP including Windows 8 and Mac OS X like Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Yosemite etc.
- It supports recovery of photos even on different file systems such as FAT 16, ExFAT, FAT 32, NTFS 5, HFS X, HFS + and NTFS without any difficulty
- By making use of Remo Recover software you can retrieve photos of different file extensions such as JPG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG etc. including the other RAW file formats utmost ease
- Apart from photo recovery, you can also employ this application to restore video files from formatted hard drive, USB, external HDD, FireWire drive, Memory sticks, MMC, etc.
Guidelines to Restore Photos After Virus Attack Using Remo Recover Software:
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your system successfully
- Next launch the application and choose Recover Photos option from main screen
- Now, click either on Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos option accordingly
- Next, allow application to start scanning your memory thoroughly and locates all photo files
- Displays all recovered image files in File Type View and Data View format
- You can then view the pictures using Preview option
- Then save the required ones and ignore the rest