You have cloned your data to a new hard drive in Mac OS X to speed up your computer. But, something went wrong in cloning process and you lost some important files from your Mac OS X. Are you wondering, how to recover files after cloning Mac OS X. If yes, then here is an easy method to restore files lost due to cloning of Mac OS X, i.e. Remo Mac Data Recovery software.
Remo Data Recovery software for Mac comes handy to recover any kind of files that are lost after cloning Mac OS X. It does deep scanning of Mac OS X and lists out all the recoverable files. You can select and save required files. The tool helps to recover lost files from HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems.
Step by Step Guide on How to Recover Missing Files after Cloning OS X System--
Download Remo Data Recovery software for Mac by clicking Download Now button. Install it by following on screen instruction. Once after installation, launch the software for performing file recovery.
- Select “Recover Volumes / Drives” option from the main interface
- Next, you need to select either “Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery” option or “Volume Recovery” based on your requirement
- Now, select the drive from which missing files have to be recovered and click “Next” button to move to the next step
- As soon as scanning process gets over, you will see the list of recovered files
- Select the required files and save them in any location of your choice
What are the benefits of using Remo Data Recovery software?
- Provides easy to use graphical user interface with self-explained options
- Recovers data from iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini and other Mac based devices
- Files from external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drive and iPod will be recovered easily
- Allows you to Preview recovered files before saving them to any desired location
- Compatible with all versions of Mac OS X, including macOS Sierra
The tool even provides you with option Save Recovery Session, which can be used to pause the recovery session. Later, you can resume the scanning process with the help of Open Recovery Session option. Even, you can contact Remo technical support for resolving any issues related to product.
Causes for data loss from Mac OS X: :
- Formatting your Mac OS X accidentally or to get rid of not formatted error message
- Corruption makes hard drive inaccessible thus results in data loss
- Presence of bad sector is also one of the main reasons for data loss
- Accidental factory reset lead to file loss from Mac OS X
Remo Data Recovery software can also be used-
- To recover data from non-bootable Mac OS X
- For recovering data from crashed or failed Mac drive
- To retrieve files from Mac hard drive after resizing or repartitioning
- For restoring files from Mac drive that turned to RAW due to any reason