HP memory card is a compact storage device used to save photos, videos, and other media files. It is widely used in devices like cameras, camcorders, etc. to expand memory space. But there are different scenarios under which you might lose your important data from the HP memory card. But such deleted or lost data is recoverable with the help Remo Photo Recovery software.
Utilize Remo Photo Recovery Tool to Recover Data From HP Memory Card
When you delete a data file from your computer system you can restore it from the Recycle Bin which acts as a default storage folder for deleted files. But when you format or delete a file from the HP Memory card, it leaves you no trace of the file existence. In such cases, make use of Remo memory card recovery software which has a user-friendly interface designed to recover data from HP memory card.
This tool comes handy to recover photos and other media files from memory cards, SD cards, CF cards, XD card and other types of memory cards. It supports data recovery from many storage devices like pen drive, SD card, external hard drive, etc.
Prominent Features of Remo Photo Recovery Tool
- Recovered files can be sorted based on their name, file size, and date.
- You can use the Find option to locate the particular file among the recovered results.
- Use the Save Recovery Session option to save the HP memory card recovery process which can be resumed later at any desired time.
- Remo HP Memory Card Recovery software also helps you recover data from formatted, corrupted and unreadable memory card, SD card, pen drive, hard drive, etc
How to Recover Data From HP Memory Cards?
- Download and Install Remo Photo Recovery software on your system.
- Run the software and connect your HP memory card to your computer.
- On the main screen, select HP memory card drive in which you have lost your data.
- Click Recover Photos option to restore HP memory card data.
- Click Scan option to start the scanning process.
- After the scanning process ends, you will see HP memory card data file recovery in File Type View and Data Type view as the recovered results. Double click to preview recovered photos and videos.
- Now, you can save the recovered data files by clicking Save option in a location of your choice.
Reasons for data loss scenarios from HP Memory Card:
- Deletion of files.
- Formatting or Reformatting HP memory card without maintaining a backup of data files.
- HP memory card corruption also creates a data loss scenario.
- Interruptions like power surge, abrupt removal of HP memory card while transferring files like photos and videos from HP memory card to your computer system.
- Improper ejection of HP memory card.