Improve Battery Life on HTC One
HTC One is also one of the Android Smartphone just similar to Samsung Galaxy. Comparing to other Smartphone, HTC One also come across with same problem of battery drain due to different reasons. However, you can also enjoy with your HTC one handset by improving battery life of it. Here are some of the tips that will enhance your HTC One battery life gradually.
- Adjust screen display settings. Keep screen brightness to lower while playing music on the lock screen. In addition, set the screen timeout to shorter time.
- Adjust the handset to auto-dim the display while web pages load. Click on internet app, tap Menu-> Settings-> Accessibility-> Dim screen during page loading.
- Use normal wallpapers instead of live wallpapers since it uses both CPU and GPU of the handset, and utilizes more amount of battery. Hence, avoid live wallpapers and use non-animated ones.
- There are few apps are running in the background that consumes both CPU and battery. Hence, uninstall or disable such unwanted apps. Go to Settings-> Apps-> All and then select the app to uninstall.
- Do not turn on features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS when not in use to save power. In addition, turn off Maps and location when not in use.
- Comparing to all other scenarios your phones consumes more battery power when you are in low network coverage areas. In such situations, turn off mobile phones when not connected to a network.
- Try to fetch data manually because using auto sync option for longer time the unused services impacts overall battery performance
By following above mentioned tips and tweaks one can easily control the draining of HTC One Smartphone battery life in few minutes. However, you need to be more technical and must aware of Smartphone operations in deep. In addition, you need to perform all these steps regularly. Some people do not find time to follow these steps daily and others forget to do this. Due to this, it is best to utilize third party application like Remo MORE.
Remo MORE app comes very user friendly in fixing battery-draining issues in HTC One Smartphone in simple steps. Totally, an automated system takes control over your Smartphone to avoid unnecessary draining of battery power.
Guidelines to use Remo MORE app
- Download and install Remo MORE app on your HTC One Smartphone
- Launch application and click on Manage option from main screen as shown in
- Next click on Power Manager option as depicted in
- Now create your own profile by choosing Add option as depicted in
- Next, provide all the necessary details and click on Apply button as shown in
- Finally, a profile will be created that help you in enhancing HTC One battery life as shown in
Note: After following these steps, a profile will be created and Remo MORE will take full control over your HTC one Smartphone and avoid unnecessary draining of battery power.